Journal of Justice: Ionia Demands Noxian Rematch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jokull2

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuketsuki View Post
I really want to see more champs from the different areas of runeterra like the voodoo lands, great wall, etc, instead of the trend of champions from noxus and demacia.
either guinsoo or ezreal has stated that season one will focus on champs from noxus and demacia, and after the end of the season and seasons in the future will focus on other types or all types. i can only say that there will definitely be a tourney where you pick either demacia or noxus and fight for your side till one city state is left standing.

Roage

10-28-2010

Interesting imo your storylines could be abit more interesting but all in all nice to read

Trikari Sunstar

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikstag View Post
Soooooo. I am reading way too far into it, or is the first article about the 'Noxus Occupation of Ionia' a statement by Riot about the occupation of Iraq?

Becauuuse, if you replace Noxus with the United States, The League with the UN, and Demacia with idk, Britain or something...Uhhhhh.

Am I crazy? There are a lot of striking similiarties.

And if it is a subtle message, I approve Riot.
Given the overall situation, and the culture of Ionia, it reminds me a lot more of the Chinese occupation of Tibet.

Taios

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEklypze View Post
What's so difficult about putting the link in the OP? I really don't understand why have to search every time.
^ This.

Sometimes, I don't want to log into my client, because I always get, like a boat-load of game invites, when all I really want to do is read my Journal of Justice. And if you don't have it bookmarked, getting to the browser version is problematic.

I don't feel like playing a game right now. I don't want to be sent 5+ game invites and 8+ messages. I just want to sit down, chillax, and read my JoJ.

Please correct this discrepancy, Riot.