Serious S3 team LF Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Enjoy Sunrises

02-15-2013

bump

Prismatic Sky

02-15-2013

Bbump

Rizbe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Bump

Flarpy

02-15-2013

Name: Nick (Summoner name is Flarpy)
Best Roles: ADC and Support
Best ADC Champs: Caitlin, Varus, Draven, Miss Fortune, Vayne
Best Support Champs: Taric, Bltizcrank, Sona, Alistar, Leona
Support Champs that need work: I wouldn't say I am bad with any support, but I need to practice Zyra, Janna, and Nami more.

Why I want to join: I have been seeking a serious, dedicated 5's team for a while, and bot lane has been my focus since S3 and end of S2. I liked the comments you made, such as being able to take criticism but still being friendly. Your group seems like a group that has given this some thought, and ultimately I see we seem to want the same things in a team.

Why you should want me to join: I am an experienced player, playing since S1. Though I am only Silver Division III in solo que this year, I actually did well in team games last Season. Some of my friends made a last minute 3's team S2 and we got to Plat and only 80 elo below diamond. My S3 ranked has been going up, but I have been only playing ranked S3 recently, so my games are low and I have already advanced one division and I am about to advance another.

Other things that should be attractive about me is that I own all champs. Yes, all of them. This would make me excellent for swapping and team picks. I am also update on S3 meta, counters, what items are are best in slot, etc. I am competitive and put a lot of effort into doing well. I also have a mic, teamspeak, ventrillo, and Skype. My internet is stable and sits around 30 ping.

Hakuna Muhtata

02-15-2013

What is your name john
How old are you 23
Where are you from ohio
What is your best 2 roles support jungle
5 champions you think your amazing with (support champions) lulu sona taric
3 champions you canít play or just donít understand how they work (support champions) karma nami
Why would you like to join us* need a dedicated team

Hold My Banana

02-15-2013

What is your name: Connor
How old are you: 17
Where are you from: Seattle
2 Best roles are: Support and Top
5 Champions I think I am amazing with: Leona, lulu, blitz, nunu, alistar
3 Champions I dont understand how to play: Not really any atm but im not stellar with thresh, nami, or zyra
Stuck in Bronze 1 (sad yes ik) but i have been playing support as my main role since a bit before the end of season 2 and I want to join simply because I want to get better, and be able to play with serious players. As crazy as it sounds, one day I hope to be a professional and the only way to do that is by practicing hard. I'm willing to put in hours and especially with team members. I work hard, can deal and take criticism, I communicate well, and in general am a pretty nice dude.

I Enjoy Sunrises

02-15-2013

bump

I Enjoy Sunrises

02-16-2013

bump

Meoah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

What is your name: Liyen (pronounced lee-yen)
How old are you: 18
Where are you from: California
What is your best 2 roles: Support or Mid
5 champions you think your amazing with (support champions): Taric, Leona, Morgana, Blitzcrank, Nunu
3 champions you canít play or just donít understand how they work (support champions): I can play these but I dislike these greatly. Soraka, Janna, Nami
Why would you like to join us*
Well. I looked at what you guys were looking for, and I match all of that. The only time I cannot make is I'm busy on Friday from 10pm+ EST, but other than that I'm okay with all the other times. I'm currently in plat V and just recently started looking for a team and you guys look promising.