Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Serious S3 team LF Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Enjoy Sunrises

02-15-2013

bump

Prismatic Sky

02-15-2013

Bbump

Rizbe

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Bump

Flarpy

02-15-2013

Name: Nick (Summoner name is Flarpy)
Best Roles: ADC and Support
Best ADC Champs: Caitlin, Varus, Draven, Miss Fortune, Vayne
Best Support Champs: Taric, Bltizcrank, Sona, Alistar, Leona
Support Champs that need work: I wouldn't say I am bad with any support, but I need to practice Zyra, Janna, and Nami more.

Why I want to join: I have been seeking a serious, dedicated 5's team for a while, and bot lane has been my focus since S3 and end of S2. I liked the comments you made, such as being able to take criticism but still being friendly. Your group seems like a group that has given this some thought, and ultimately I see we seem to want the same things in a team.

Why you should want me to join: I am an experienced player, playing since S1. Though I am only Silver Division III in solo que this year, I actually did well in team games last Season. Some of my friends made a last minute 3's team S2 and we got to Plat and only 80 elo below diamond. My S3 ranked has been going up, but I have been only playing ranked S3 recently, so my games are low and I have already advanced one division and I am about to advance another.

Other things that should be attractive about me is that I own all champs. Yes, all of them. This would make me excellent for swapping and team picks. I am also update on S3 meta, counters, what items are are best in slot, etc. I am competitive and put a lot of effort into doing well. I also have a mic, teamspeak, ventrillo, and Skype. My internet is stable and sits around 30 ping.

Hakuna Muhtata

02-15-2013

What is your name john
How old are you 23
Where are you from ohio
What is your best 2 roles support jungle
5 champions you think your amazing with (support champions) lulu sona taric
3 champions you can’t play or just don’t understand how they work (support champions) karma nami
Why would you like to join us* need a dedicated team

Hold My Banana

02-15-2013

What is your name: Connor
How old are you: 17
Where are you from: Seattle
2 Best roles are: Support and Top
5 Champions I think I am amazing with: Leona, lulu, blitz, nunu, alistar
3 Champions I dont understand how to play: Not really any atm but im not stellar with thresh, nami, or zyra
Stuck in Bronze 1 (sad yes ik) but i have been playing support as my main role since a bit before the end of season 2 and I want to join simply because I want to get better, and be able to play with serious players. As crazy as it sounds, one day I hope to be a professional and the only way to do that is by practicing hard. I'm willing to put in hours and especially with team members. I work hard, can deal and take criticism, I communicate well, and in general am a pretty nice dude.

I Enjoy Sunrises

02-15-2013

bump

I Enjoy Sunrises

02-16-2013

bump

Meoah

02-16-2013

What is your name: Liyen (pronounced lee-yen)
How old are you: 18
Where are you from: California
What is your best 2 roles: Support or Mid
5 champions you think your amazing with (support champions): Taric, Leona, Morgana, Blitzcrank, Nunu
3 champions you can’t play or just don’t understand how they work (support champions): I can play these but I dislike these greatly. Soraka, Janna, Nami
Why would you like to join us*
Well. I looked at what you guys were looking for, and I match all of that. The only time I cannot make is I'm busy on Friday from 10pm+ EST, but other than that I'm okay with all the other times. I'm currently in plat V and just recently started looking for a team and you guys look promising.

TFB Sid34

02-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3132602