Quinn and Valor Thoughts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeno666

02-15-2013

So here's my rundown on the new champ.

Passive: When i read it, i thought it only applied to champs. It has a good chance to hit minions so it's not as broken as i thought it would be. It gives you a good window to harass without risking too much because the damage is amazing as you level up. Overall feels rewarding to hit a marked target. Flows well and isn't hard to understand at all.

Q: This is really the skill that makes me giggle. Quinns 525 range is a little dangerous because she has no defense steroid like Graves, but the AOE damage and blind is awesome. Hiding behind minions Ezreal? Np ill still hit you for pretty solid harass on a low CD. Mana cost is a bit high, but of course it would be. The strength of a blind on an ADC is pretty beastly on its own. Combined with solid AOE damage and it's borderline broken.

Valor does the same attack but not ranged. (After using her R) Pretty basic, she's not bruiser. Don't see my self using this unless im chasing a low HP target.

W: Passive attack speed when you hit a marked target is pretty solid at later levels. AOE reveal for no mana cost is pretty sweet. Good for checking around the backs of baron/dragon/buffs/lane bush or basically anywhere really. Your whole team will love the **** out of you.

E: Her E is a little strange, it's an instant gapcloser that then puts you at max AA range and slows by 70% at all ranks. You can use it on minions to jump closer to a fleeing enemy, jump back from a bruiser to kite them(Followed by a blind? Bye jax). In bird form it's just a gapcloser, no jump back. Damage is good, mana cost is fairly low, i like the skill and it flows well. Not clunky at all.

R: This one is strange. 20 Second transformation that gives you massive move speed boost, and lets you use the bird form skills, which i briefly mentioned above. At the end you shot down a hail of arrows that do AOE damage increasing based on the opponents missing HP. AOE Execution ult? Hello pentakill day 1. Overall this is the only skill that feels lackluster. The bird form skills are nothing too great, and the AOE is nice, but the cooldown is fairly long and you won't be using it every time it's up anyways.

Over all i say 8/10 for mechanics and play-ability. First day buy for me personally.

Zeno666

02-15-2013

bump

Zeno666

02-15-2013

Bump

Xeynid

02-15-2013

Imma buy her and build her with black cleaver and bruiser AD items. Because **** you, that's why :P

Zeno666

02-15-2013

Lol couple butthurts came in and downvoted all my posts. My feelings are so hurt

NotBuzzJack

02-15-2013

This kind of feedback is best given in the PBE forum where Volty is looking for it.

Sex King Shaco

02-15-2013

The fact you didn't put the W passive is silly. When hitting a marked target you get extra % attackspeed and when your valor a max rank W gives you a passive 80% attackspeed boost. That's HUGE considering the other skills in bird form. It's a good skill to escape bad situations or a good all in ult that ups your dps by quite a lot. I feel this skill is best used when a kill can't be secured and would otherwise get away without the speed boost and gap closer of bird form. Plus the extra nuke to finish them off could make for some awesome uses of the kit.

Also a neat trick is to tag a person that's marked by the passive, E, then hit your passive again for some really good poke. Just be careful obviously but I can't wait to see what people do with her once she is released on live as PBE can be a bit lackluster on certain things.