Promotional Series is a joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryc Nairda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I am 0-5 in my promotional series. Meaning I have been through 2 best of threes and am on my third. Every game when I am in the promotional series have been horrible. Every team I get doesn't perform. These are the kinds of teams I get in my promotional matches.

http://imgur.com/8N4S2mH

The games have not even been remotely close and it's starting to piss me off. I feel like the matchmaking system is stacking the odds against me when I am in the promotional series. When here I thought the promotional series was going to be even matches. I guess I was pretty dumb from thinking that.

Subskill

02-15-2013

i'd just say its bad luck because the day before yesterday i was bronze D3, currently i am D1, won both of my promotional series the first time there, however, i lost the first game of each one to come back and win the next two

Ryc Nairda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subskill View Post
i'd just say its bad luck because the day before yesterday i was bronze D3, currently i am D1, won both of my promotional series the first time there, however, i lost the first game of each one to come back and win the next two
Five promotional games in a row? I think that's more than bad luck. This will be my sixth promotional match as I'm currently in champion select. If the score ends up just like the last one, I'm going to assume that matchmaking stacks the odds against you during promotional matches.

iToonLink

02-15-2013

You can't deal with the pressure

Ryc Nairda

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToonLink View Post
YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE PRESSURe
Has nothing to do with the pressure. I handled Garen pretty well as Nasus. He killed me once in lane, thanks to a Vi gank, and I killed him once in lane. We pretty much went even in lane. Every other lane on my team however lost pretty bad.

Ryc Nairda

02-15-2013

And another loss.

LeGrandFromage

02-15-2013

I know exactly how you feel, I've lost eight in a row with scores just as lopsided. None of these games feel even to me, I don't think my team has gotten first blood in a single game. Not sure what to think

BIurry

02-15-2013

Ermm.. Judging from that picture. You lost your lane REALLLYYY hard

Thessalonike

02-15-2013

I just think they have to many tiers. Its hard as a tank main to carry imo, I can multiply my teams ability but zero multiplied is still zero.

Anyway... I'm less than 20 matches in the new system and I am not sure how long its going to take to get to last seasons point and then beyond.

Vichar

02-15-2013

I looked at the image. You played Nasus. Your score was 1/2/1, 8.1k gold. Riven, from the enemy team, was 12/1/3 with 12.3k gold. When the game ended she had 4.2k more gold than you did.

Your first mistake was picking Nasus. Why did you do this? Nasus has no gap closer and lacks mobility. He simply isn't competitive in solo queue because solo queue is all about running around and preying off the weak champs on the enemy team. You do know how to identify the weak champs, right?

Riven clearly did. You want to blame your teammates but Riven outplayed you. She was able to use her mobility to prey off of your team and win. Why did you think she deserved a loss that game and you deserved a win?