Easiest Role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampmajikk

02-15-2013

This is probably gonna start some heated debates but...what is the easiest role to play in league?
I personally think it is adc but at the same time I don't think so because it takes good positioning and you are pretty much always the main target...
I really can't say I think they all have their pros and cons.
Thoughts?

and sorry if this is necro.

Based God Sion

02-15-2013

Top: Heavily depends on solo map awareness/trading/lane matchups

Mid: ganks 2 lanes

Jungler: Ganks 3 lanes, wards, times buffs, counterjungles, counterganks

Support: Keep adc alive, peel for focused targets, engage if that type of support, ward map constantly, manage with little to no gold, time buffs

ADC: pure, raw mechanics

There are no easy roles in this game.

Vanilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

in my opinion there really isn't an "easiest" role. each role has it's difficulties and you should just pick the one you have most fun with

Unfie the Donut

02-15-2013

Mid.

Farm. Walk back to your tower. Very low chance of being ganked successfully if you stay within a certain range of your tower. It's a breeze as long as you play it right. Not that that doesn't go for every position, it's just more prevalent when you're a mid laner.

Swampmajikk

02-15-2013

I sort of came to that conclusion myself (no easy roles) I just wanted to see what people thought.
I play everything but solo top simply for the fact it seems to be the one everyone wants..
I've only ever had competition to play support like once..
But most of my favorite champs are mids.

WintersHeart666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I personally prefer top or mid or jungle - i hate going bot. But in my opinion adc would be the easiest simply because its just farming early game then essentially auto attacking late game. The other lanes rely more heavily on their skillset (which adc's obviously do to but nowhere near as much)

Cloud Potato

02-15-2013

Difficulty has more to do with the champion than it does the role.

Plasmafrog

02-15-2013

Junglers have the worst time since they must keep map awareness at all times, ensure that every lane gets a gank and stays healthy, and even look out for the other jungler as it threatens to take your farm.

Carrying just involves sitting back in your lane and last hitting minions until an opportunity opens up for you to use your farm that your support has worked very hard to support for you.

It's an easy roll, yet I see so many Ezreal's screwing this up every time.

Vanilla

02-15-2013

People seem to think adc is easy. Guess you've never played adc when mid-late game you literally have 5 people trying to kill you. You have to know how to stay alive while at the same time doing the damage.

Ridiculed

02-15-2013

I'd say top lane.
Pick someone tanky and build warmogs
"lolskill"

on a serious note:
I still say top. You don't need heavy mechanical skill nor amazing positional awareness.
The only real challenge is learning the match-ups, and on that point there's not even that many to learn.