Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Magnificent Twisted fate left in the dust?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaelthas

10-27-2010

Bump for Magnificent TF buff!

Eggtart Chow

10-27-2010

When he teleports away, make a curtain appear and cover him up is it channels, then it opens up and he's gone. Same thing backwards for when he appears somewhere. Make his PaC have a magic sort of particle on hit, maybe confetti as said earlier. It should also have some sort of streamer trailing behind it. Change his Wildcards into doves that he throws, like a true magician would. Stacked Deck could just have the same confetti explosion as PaC.

Make his taunt "A magician never reveals his secret. You won't live long enough to figure it out". Change his joke to "With the help of my lovely assistant I will now make you disappear...as soon as I can remember how to make HER reappear. Maybe I need a career change". Change his dance to him holding his arms out and levitating for a bit, then stumble back to the ground.

It's not that hard to think of things. Just whatever you do, don't change the sound of his auto attacks. I love that.

Quintessence

10-27-2010

Quote:
Magnamarak:
this

added to first post because they are PRO suggestions.

painboots

10-27-2010

Quote:
Phreak:
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?

Honestly the only "legendary" skins that are worth it right now are mundo and cho. Teemo is a fail, the eve legendary that you drop down in price (that people should get refunded for) is a fail, TF is a fail, annie is meh at best. If your gonna charge **** near 20 bucks for a skin, make them worth it. WELL worth it.

Turbo164

Recruiter

10-27-2010

I've posted this before, but for PAC/Stack Deck projectiles, replace the standard card with Roses, Doves, Rabbits, etc.

Yasuo Only 4ever

Recruiter

10-27-2010

so..I just saw teemo new legendary skin
-new voice(when dying at least)
-laser shooting
-new radar mushroom
-new model
-New walking animation
-1820 RP

now,lets see Magnificent Twisted fate,what do we got
-new model
-1820 RP

...?

VolatileAgonist

10-27-2010

Fix Tf's red card glitch

sjokk

10-28-2010

bump

Masked Otter

10-28-2010

bump

xMADM4Xx

10-28-2010

no forget your tf skin we need more teemo skins nao