Magnificent Twisted fate left in the dust?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalosCast

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?
The skin doesn't have any more features to it than his 975RP skins. Add some interesting spell effects (doves flying out for his skillshot, cage appearing around him, tarp thrown over it for teleport) or slash the price. Alternatively (or in addtion) add some new voice-work.Those features that every other legendary skin has. As it stands, Tango Twisted Fate is just as good, if not better.

I like the scare-quotes around deserving though. When someone feels ripped off, the first thing you should do is talk down the them.

Quintessence

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalosCast View Post
The skin doesn't have any more features to it than his 975RP skins. Add some interesting spell effects (doves flying out for his skillshot, cage appearing around him, tarp thrown over it for teleport) or slash the price. Alternatively (or in addtion) add some new voice-work. You know, those features that every other legendary skin has. As it stands, Tango Twisted Fate is just as good, if not better.
i feel tango is better, cool walk animation, better overall art style, more highly detailed.

like i said in my previous post his tango should be the legendary skin.

Zenku

10-27-2010

Make wild cards have a shiny path behind them (since he randomly throws 3 colored cards, let a stream of light flow behind it matching the color of the cards.)

Make Pick a Card burst confetti when hitting a target. That'd be pretty cool.

and his ultimate should make a giant top hat appear over his head, engulfing him inside and disappearing when he teleports

just some ideas

Crivissimo

10-27-2010

Quote:
What would you like to see Magnificent Twisted Fate get, if you wanted him to be more "deserving" of Legendary status?
New quotes, and as I've read before, gold card=rabbit from hat.

Saffire

10-27-2010

Quote:
A friend of mine posted this, I'll just quote it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkerx View Post
For your Q (Wild Cards) The cards he throw, instead of staying one color while in the air, could keep changing colors while in mid air (like magic!)

For your W (Pick a Card) when you throw your card, a line of tied together flags, or colored handkerchiefs should fly from your sleeve with the card.

For your E (Stack deck) when your Stack deck hits a target, it should explode into doves instead of cards

For your R (Destiny) Two boxes on top of each other should close around him, with a 1 on the box on top and a 2 on the bottom box. And where he pops up the 2 box should be on top, and the 1 box on bottom.

Painaid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

I like all the ideas in this thread thus far on making him more legendary. And as soon as some changes are made, I'll gladly buy the skin. Right now though, I'm just going to wait it out. No use paying $20 for just another skin.

Broseiden

10-27-2010

If your sould make his ult him climbing into a box and then it opening and hes gone that would be awesome

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Obviously something more than a reskin.

I feel he's not magical enough.

I'm just saying...if I'm chucking a rabbit out of my hat instead of a gold card...I'm there.

Except that might ruin the style of the skin...but I mean common....commmonnnnnnnnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseiden View Post
If your sould make his ult him climbing into a box and then it opening and hes gone that would be awesome
Also this is a pretty solid idea right here.

Fendral

10-27-2010

I believe his wild cards should be on fire. Yes, I believe fire would solve this issue.

Ahhpple

10-27-2010

Play this whenever he finishes channeling his ult http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47o44m4J2U