Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thank you "Gangster Squad" for saving me on Vday

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillnotCampir

02-14-2013

It all started so well.

I showed up at her place around 2pm. Why 2pm you ask? Because I was sleeping.

I gave her a dozen roses (I'm cliche get over it) and we proceded to bang for a world record 3 minutes.

After our bang session she proceeds to spend the next 3 hours getting ready for dinner.

It is now 5:30pm and we're at the restaurant. It's a nice restaurant and I had made reservations a week in advance.

I go up to the hostess and proudly state "table for two, I have reservations". She asks my last name and I give it to her.

"I'm sorry but you're not on the list".

This started what had to be a 10 minute shout match between me and this stupid hostess. I knew I had made reservations and was sure that her incompetence was the only thing standing between me and my table.

Now as I'm sure you all know, there is no good way of belittling a pretty young female, you always looks like an asshole.

So, after I had successfully made every person in the restaurant hate me, they gave me a table.

My girlfriend was embarrassed and it was pretty much impossible to enjoy our dinner with all of the hateful glares being tossed at us. We hastily finished our food and left, I tipped nothing.

Both of us were in sucky moods so I decided to see what was playing in the theatres. We decided upon "Gangster Squad". Turned out to be a great movie and both of us enjoyed it thoroughly . Totally made her forget about the restaurant fiasco. We had sex a second time (2 minutes and 23 seconds this time) and called it a day.

As far as Valentines Days go this was about a 9/10.

HetairoiAthenas

02-14-2013

Campir just re-enacted the reverse scene from that movie about Bruce Lee.

silentpartner

02-14-2013

there's something not quite right about this story....

ah i know, why did you last less time the 2nd time you nailed in the same day? More nailings in the same day always seem to increase the stamina.

Would like a detailed analysis on the anomaly, ty.

HetairoiAthenas

02-14-2013

Quote:
silentpartner:

ah i know, why did you last less time the 2nd time you nailed in the same day? More nailings in the same day always seem to increase the stamina.

It's campir, being less of a man, the normal rules apply to him only in reverse.

stillnotCampir

02-14-2013

Quote:
silentpartner:

Solid point, I shall consult my physician.

silentpartner

02-14-2013

Quote:
kingpir:
Solid point, I shall consult my physician.

that would be wise

horny goat weed is my personal reccomendation

HetairoiAthenas

02-14-2013

see silentpartner, I'm downvoted here too. why would nooblord even want to visit this abortion of a thread?

vcadoda

02-14-2013

Add terrible camera angles and you got yourself an Oscar

silentpartner

02-14-2013

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
see silentpartner, I'm downvoted here too. why would nooblord even want to visit this abortion of a thread?

all nooblord needs to see is that replied to a thread and they are drawn to it with all the spite in their heart, for they feel you have tainted the bond between you and her somehow.

did you wish her a happy valentines day? cause if you didn't bitches be gettin angry about stuff like that

HetairoiAthenas

02-14-2013

Quote:
silentpartner:
all nooblord needs to see is that replied to a thread and they are drawn to it with all the spite in their heart, for they feel you have tainted the bond between you and her somehow.

what you describe is kinda scary. i mean earlier this week during the blowout i received zero downvotes from her, so I know what you say here is not true.

Quote:
did you wish her a happy valentines day? cause if you didn't bitches be gettin angry about stuff like that

lol no. i didn't even know today was V-day until my ex/fwb texted me asking me if she could visit this weekend (I said no). now there was an angry b~tch if I ever saw one.