Akali Vs. Kassadin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenesisDante

10-27-2010

I have seen a few Kassadins and found them notoriously difficult to kill and hard to keep off our carry.
But his burst never seemed to be as good as Akali, and his use seemed to dwindle a bit against non casters.
I hear a well played one can be pretty good though, what do you guys think?
From a fun/effectiveness/viable standpoint.

Swampf0x

10-27-2010

I see both of them as almost equal.

Akali has nice burst damage and can stay in the fight longer while Kassadin can wtfbbqholy**** burst damage and can dissapear from the fight in a split second. Akali's got more sustained damage while Kassadins kind of hit and run.

I like em both, mostly play Akali.

Goldoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

He eats everyone alive. Akali's Q has tremendous burst, but if she gets CCd it's over. Kass can escape from most situations and chases better than Akali. His riftwalk stacks can deal tons of damage if you can sustain the costs.

GenesisDante

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldoth View Post
He eats everyone alive. Akali's Q has tremendous burst, but if she gets CCd it's over. Kass can escape from most situations and chases better than Akali. His riftwalk stacks can deal tons of damage if you can sustain the costs.
Really?
I found their chasing ability about the same, as Akali's ult has a fraction of a second CD.
o:
So Kassadins ult stacks indefinitely or is there some sort of cap on it?

Fistful of Force

10-27-2010

There is a cap on it, but imho it's easier for Akali to use her burst, since she doesn't need to use it over and over again.

Swampf0x

10-27-2010

Akali's burst requires her to stay with the enemy and whack at em, while Kassadin needs to leave the scene a few times only to come back and splash em. Both have great chasing ability, Kassadin might be a tad better but he'll tend to run dry on mana if the enemy is fast or has a lot of health left. Akali can just say **** it and shroud out if shes low on health or energy, go into the jungle, come out with full health + full energy. Doesn't need to bluepill as much.

InfinityD

10-27-2010

The one thing i think makes Kassadin a generally better pick is that he has an easier time getting out of fights that are unfavorable. Once you commit with Akali, the only way to get out safely (besides situational use of your ult on a creep) is to use your shroud, which is a big beacon for enemy players to wait for you.

Kelfeno

10-27-2010

kassadin can silence akali's initial burst and get a huge headstart

IntFam

10-27-2010

Akali probably has the best burst damage barrage this side of Ryze. However, unlike Kassadin, she doesn't have the convenience of Riftwalk, which allows Kass to get in and get out before he takes too many hits, then get back in when he sees an opportunity.

Wheras Kassadin falls back on his mobility, Akali needs to fall back on her ability to get in, destroy the target champion, then get out under her shroud before the rest of the enemy team turns on her. Kassadin does less damage, but focuses more on moving in and out of the fight rather than coming in and unloading all at once.

Kelfeno

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntFam View Post
Akali probably has the best burst damage barrage this side of Ryze. However, unlike Kassadin, she doesn't have the convenience of Riftwalk, which allows Kass to get in and get out before he takes too many hits, then get back in when he sees an opportunity.

Wheras Kassadin falls back on his mobility, Akali needs to fall back on her ability to get in, destroy the target champion, then get out under her shroud before the rest of the enemy team turns on her. Kassadin does less damage, but focuses more on moving in and out of the fight rather than coming in and unloading all at once.
Kassadin and Annie both have better single target burst than ryze and akali. now if we're talking about group burst, kassadin and akali dont even really have AoE burst so it doesn't make sense to bring it up