Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

iblitz --- that q is op!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RuSK47

02-14-2013

Encountered iblitz last night and a few of us thought that the animation for his q seems much quicker

It also just throws you off visually, it looks like a Ezreal q more than it does a blitz pull

RuSK47

02-14-2013

I also found lux's new skin a bit distracting too

but this is much worse

worse as in distracting. It looks cool as sh*t don't get me wrong but i feel like the q is too deceptive

Azrael Varsyth

02-14-2013

The other thing about it is the fact you can't really see exactly which direction it's coming from....unless it hits you and pulls you back to him. If you're caught off guard but he misses, you might not know -where- it was shot from. One way I think this could be corrected is have it leave some form of a smoke trail behind it that disappears after a moment. Then again, maybe my settings were turned down a little too low at the time (considering I was on my other PC that doesn't run games as well)

For the users who don't use high end gaming rigs, or even people who can't run this at least at medium...I can forsee this giving them a little more tough of a time to dodge the ability.

Or I'm just crazy and need my eyes checked.

who am i again

02-14-2013

Imo, The wind up animation is a little bit quicker in Iblitz then normal blitz. Maybe it's the coding or maybe its just me

Diabolic Jungler

02-14-2013

It's the same speed. I tested it. Now the range could be a bit longer or something. But the speed is the same. Had a default and iblitz both pull an enemy at the same time multiple time. Both got pulled at the same time.

canopy

02-14-2013

Quote:
Azrael Varsyth:
The other thing about it is the fact you can't really see exactly which direction it's coming from....unless it hits you and pulls you back to him. If you're caught off guard but he misses, you might not know -where- it was shot from. One way I think this could be corrected is have it leave some form of a smoke trail behind it that disappears after a moment. Then again, maybe my settings were turned down a little too low at the time (considering I was on my other PC that doesn't run games as well)

For the users who don't use high end gaming rigs, or even people who can't run this at least at medium...I can forsee this giving them a little more tough of a time to dodge the ability.

Or I'm just crazy and need my eyes checked.

This is kind of how I feel about a few of the champion's abilities after a recent patch.
The only one I remember specifically is Lux's AOE slow. You used to be able to see the outside of it (because it's ringed in red/green) really easily, but now I've noticed that it's not as easy to see and therefore not as easy to avoid/get out of.

I can't remember if this is only on the new skin or not, though

CursedJoker

02-14-2013

Its not the coding of blitzcrank Q its because Its a flash with Iblitz and with normal its a arm so we see it less approaching

Zion l

02-14-2013

I'd much rather a deceptive particle than an invisible one. In the past couple of days i've experienced(been killed by) an invisible version each of the following:

Lux Ulti, Ezreal Ulti, Blitz Grab, Nidalee Spear, a Ziggs Bomb, Ashe Ultimate AND Arrows (her W I believe), and I'm pretty sure there are more. I have been experiencing increasingly more invisible projectiles and its very annoying, so at least this blitz pull can be seen. Lol.

TheCompetitor

02-14-2013

Yea, his Q is incredibly deceptive as far as thinking its too quick or just "op". As mentioned earlier yes, its the same speed compared to his normal skin. Its a 2-way street as far as its cool to catch them off guard pulling and being the one caught cause you didn't see the shiny thing flying at you. I agree as to some kind of attachment compared to his original skin when there was a wire with it.

Blasterboy

Recruiter

02-14-2013

You must be in shock from how awesome it is, so you get hit by it more often, make less cool skins Riot. I never though something that like this would be called "OP" lol... It can't really be changed much, just add more slides or something? That is all they can do if they need to be slower. (From what I know about animation)