Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Current Replay Buglist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

02-14-2013

BUGLIST/FEEDBACK LIST:

1) Ping icon is there, but doesn't do anything (I was told it was taken from spectator, so this is still here)

2) Chat is disabled, probably intended?

3) Sometimes when you use the replay last 15 seconds, graphical effects from previous effects (prior to those 15 seconds) spring up all over, causing momentary lag

4) If you have a replay up when you attempt to start a game, it glitches, it won't load your game, you have to leave and attempt to reconnect, and even that doesn't appear to work sometimes - I had to restart my client to get into my game.

5) When I watch a replay, it requires me to restart the client before it appears in my Replay Browser.

I'll be editing this if I discover more. This is the same/similar list as on page 1 of the Replay Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3125519

If anyone needs to look up a replay, go ahead and check out my account, KamaitachiTrey, my last 3 games in match history should be able to be watched as replay.

Wagons

Huntsman

02-14-2013

1. You can give your replay names long enough that they roll on each other, however it will not save the name and give you an error.

2. Murderbridge is labeled as tutorial and normal even though it was ARAM.

3. When watching the replay, it will not end itself and continue to play after the nexus explodes.

Snackbar

Recruiter

02-14-2013

1 - (Feedback) Watching a replay doesn't make you unavailable (on friends list/Public Chat) similar to being in-game or spectating.
2 - Holding alt/ pressing G and click-holding causes the cursor to disappear but can still be moved to highlight things (like champion skills etc..) This also occurs while spectating.

Wonton55

02-14-2013

Setting the camera on a champion (either by double-clicking or actually changing the camera mode in the bottom left) and then skipping backwards in time will get rid of the Target Frame (i.e. the little window in the bottom left above camera mode that shows the selected champion) until the champion is reselected.

Sir Azural

02-14-2013

Quote:
RainyDeath:
1 - (Feedback) Watching a replay doesn't make you unavailable (on friends list/Public Chat) similar to being in-game or spectating.

Was about to report this. Just got 3-4 game invites while watching a replay.

Daedelous

02-14-2013

Suggestions:
1. A "download replay" button, allowing you to download certain replays to your local system without having to open the game client to watch it first.
2. "Auto-save replays", same as above, but it does it automatically after each game.
3. Allow .rofl files to be associated with the game client, allowing for replays to be viewed by simply clicking the file in question.

Daedelous

02-14-2013

Name: Drag and Drop not working
Type: Platform
Rating: Major
Desc: The drag and drop feature described for adding new replays passed from a friend does not work. Has been tried on any general place on the AIR client and in the Replay Browser itself.

Repro:
1. Get a new replay, from another source
2. Open AIR client
3. Try to drag and drop, it will not let you

Sir Azural

02-14-2013

It's not letting me drag a replay to the replay browser to play it. It doesn't give any errors or show any indication that it should work.

ShawNuff

02-14-2013

In my most recent game of Hecarim, switching fog of war to purple (the other team) gave delayed vision of me running out of the fog of war.

ShawNuff

02-14-2013

Also, when I finished capping a point and stood still, he disappeared from the map altogether. (only reproduced for Purple Fog of War: both or just blue worked)