Miss Fortune Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iq8jIAj1UaGyaORT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

I saw Miss Fortune Guide is needed, so, as I play Miss Fortune (MF from now on) quite a lot, I will drop here my build.

Miss Fortune is a fun champion to play, a ranged dps with high damage and high speed, and some CC, but squishy.

Masteries: I go with 21/0/9 Being quite standard in offensive and in utility tree i pick ghost, regen, xp, and gold.

Runes: I think is personal choice, I go with red atack speed, Flat HP quints, Armor and MR (cause i have no others runes).

Spells: Ghost and Flash.

Item Build:
Start with Long Sword and HP Potion.

With that and make it rain as first skill go for the first blood, is quite easy, with your speed you can gank other lane and be where you need in no time, and with flash u cand dive a turret a little for that last shot.

On your first trip, if everything is ok, you can buy Wriggle's Lantern and boots, think that doesnt matter if you are mid or lane, with make it rain and autoatack u are getting a toon of gold.

With that two buddies you can over push your lane, and go for golem or dragon without loosing turret HP.

Then, finish your Speed 3 boots and Phantom Dancer (with that your speed has no match, and if in trouble flash, make it rain, and run, and u are near uncatchable cause u get time to your pasive to turn on.

This is a hard stage of the game for you cause, you will be low on dps by now, so try to play safe, the fun starts with Infinity Edge finished, you will be able to take down everything but tanks in no time, and runing from you is not an option.

Now try to build The Bloodthirster, charge it up, and do your job.

Remember Make it rain can save your mates, and your lantern drops wards. Also buy wards with all exceding gold and drop them.

If team has a lot of dps build more Phantom. If there is armor stacking, build Last Whisper, if they have armor but not too much, then Black Cleaver. If u have to protect your self from burst of magic, you are doing it wrong. In any other case, build damage cause your ult scales with that.

If game goes too long, sell lantern.

Remember do not kill every champ in mid game, let your mates get some kills or you will be alone.

Well, thats it.

The main focus of this build is Mobility, Jungle control, Dragon Kills meanwhile keeping a decent DPS force.

Is headed towards solo queueing where you may have to play diferent roles cause of No planing at all of the teams.

Have fun, and hit and run

Sorry for the english, Im not native, If somebody want to fix it or make any improvements, it will be appreciated.

Propaganda Panda

10-27-2010

I use MF much more differently than you do.

My Summoner Spells go Flash, Ghost

My masteries are the same. 21/0/9

But what about your runes?
ArPen Marks
Mana Per level Seals
Flat CDR Blues
ArmPen Quints

My skill build goes
E
W
Q
E
W
R
Q
E
W
Q
R
E
W
Q
E
R
W
Q
My item build goes in this order:
Doran's Blade Health Pot
Manamume
Beserker Boots
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirsters
Black Cleaver
My sixth item varies
i would go for another edge/thirsters or a last whisper

So i go straight up DPS MF

Iq8jIAj1UaGyaORT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

I agree with you in the runes section, is the rune build I heading to buy right now, since Im not sure if the Quints of Apen will worth the loose of surviablilty on early stages, cause with flat HP you can go safely for the first blood.

The rest is Ok, when I go premade with MF I go pure AD to max my Ultimate damage, cause I know my mates will do the rest, this is the solo queue build, cause, as I stated before, you may have to fulfill diferent roles cause of the lack of planing and the average game skills you may find.

Anyway, Im not sure if going for an infinity blade is worth with no other item who gives you critical chance, but it may worth, i didnt do the math of that.

Thanks for reading and collaborating.

DrDragun

10-27-2010

I have been building her for ulting. This is maximizing magic penetration and attack damage. Dorans, Sorc Boots, Sword of the Occult, BFS, Pickaxe, eventually IE.

Sword of the Occult is bad on most heroes but decent on MF for charging her ulti. Her ulti is HUGE and idiot proof and usable from safe range. The best part is it touches everyone, so even if you only kill 1 enemy you get 4 assists She builds stacks on SotO very fast and she's quite good at escape also with Ghost/Flash/Strut.

Remember her ulti is all magic damage so armor pen is actually a limited stat on her except for deepsing. Getting Sorc Boots is adequate to make Level 4 Make it Rain clear a creep wave during mid game.

WithoutSkill

10-27-2010

skladuf;klasdfh;sbl

nononono

dmg first ... not as first ...

DrunkHobo15

10-27-2010

this is why I disregard all guides on the forums...always made by terribles(wriggles makes my point all too clear)

on any AD carry twtich/ashe/mf/trist your first 2 major purchase items will always be infinity edge and then last whisper( a case can be made for brutalizer on ashe)

runes are also the same for all of them....
Arpen red
mp5 lvl yellows
cdr blues
hp quints

flash and ghost on all of them

21/0/9 on all of them

Propaganda Panda

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkHobo15 View Post
this is why I disregard all guides on the forums...always made by terribles(wriggles makes my point all too clear)

on any AD carry twtich/ashe/mf/trist your first 2 major purchase items will always be infinity edge and then last whisper( a case can be made for brutalizer on ashe)

runes are also the same for all of them....
Arpen red
mp5 lvl yellows
cdr blues
hp quints

flash and ghost on all of them

21/0/9 on all of them
Yeah thats what i do. lol

Reignn

10-27-2010

Yeah, no. If you actually want to be a successful carry you aren't going for attack speed priority considering her W on use gives 50% base attack speed at full rank. So attack speed is low priority and is given from madreds/PD/LW later on once you build your damage for double up and bullet time.

Grab dorans blade (If you're confident in a lane and can last hit/regen from creeps if not dorans shield.) Health pot, standard opening.
W first, considering the recharge time on double up and make it rain, they aren't worth it as a first point especially if you are against someone aggressive, w works best then alternate maxing double up then your W leaving make it rain till last because if you're AD as you should be, you don't need it. You lane till you have enough for BF sword and boots, your double up keeps you in the game with it's punishing high damage regardless of items until this point. Once you have your bf sword, it's easy gank time since your bullet time will knock about 70% of anyones health at this stage if you get the entire duration of it on them, look for a gank. Lane/Gank until you can finish your infinity edge then make a decision on madreds or bloodthirster depending on their make up, once you finish either or build your banshees (Since most matches need it to avoid you being splattered) Then build accordingly. Flash is useful, but if you honestly want to be able to neutralise their carry and win a 1v1 if it comes down to it, grab ghost exhaust. Flash saves you but it dosen't win team fights.