Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Today makes 5.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacobianMatrix

02-14-2013

Today marks the 5th untimely death of a close friend I had in high school. 5 people within 3 years. What the fuck, universe?

vcadoda

02-14-2013

What happened

JacobianMatrix

02-14-2013

Quote:
vcadoda:
What happened

I'm not even 100% certain how he died, I heard about it minutes ago. I believe it might have been a snowboarding accident.

stillnotCampir

02-14-2013

Quote:
JacobianMatrix:
I'm not even 100% certain how he died, I heard about it minutes ago. I believe it might have been a snowboarding accident.

If he went off-hill boarding then it wasn't "untimely". That shit's extremely dangerous and takes a lot of surveying and skill to pull off.

If he died on a skihill then he was probably one of the worst boarders on the planet.

JacobianMatrix

02-14-2013

Goddammit.

God fucking dammit.

I just found out that he OD'd on something at the ski resort, the stupid sonovabitch. Saw him not 2 weeks ago and I told him hes parties way too hard, doing shit that common sense dictates shouldn't be done.

Heroin....................

Kinvaras666

02-14-2013

guess your school sucks

JacobianMatrix

02-14-2013

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
guess your school sucks

Thats a given; its a public high school.

Roughly 0.05% of my learning has occurred in a classroom. I'm an automaton.