Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Replays Alpha Test on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinrasaa

03-21-2013

I'm getting the same bug as Sorator, it shows as "private game", although it was a normal game and I was one of the players in the game. I tried to relog, but it still said the same.

RybackStun93

03-22-2013

Look I understand that LCS is important and there probably isn't many people working on the PBE end of things, but is there really NO ONE who can address this problem?

To reiterate, replays with Zac in them are being declared private and unviewable except to those in that game, however those players who were actually in the game and are trying to view the replay from their own match history can not do so, because the replays were declared private.

This "restriction" has been seen on normal blind pick, normal draft pick, open private, and passworded private games.

The exact message is as follows:

Cannot watch this Replay
This was a private game. Only game participants and spectators have access to the replay. Games are set to private by turning off spectators or setting spectators to lobby only.

This seems to only be the case with replays that have Zac in them, as I have tested two replays without Zac in them and they work just fine.

Any information as to what the problem is, how to fix it, or when to expect an update would be awesome.

Syrr

03-25-2013

Yes

Therasius

04-01-2013

ive seen a few posts about it answered but i really just want to reinforce that personally i would love to be able to watch the replays of games in the tribunal to help out, i havent done anything there for a while partly because while some games i could tell other games i had no way to know if the claims were true, or if someone was just raging. i have also had the experience of playing in these sorts of games where they are obviously trolling and ruining things but there is little to no proof in chat logs, and about the best you can show might be not communicating etc, so please please please put it in even if it is only optional so its there IF we need, which we obviously dont always.

Lord Pwnsalot

04-01-2013

This is so exciting, I really hope this comes through soon! Will make youtubing guides and videos sooooooooooooo much easier!

Lord Pwnsalot

04-01-2013

Quote:
Therasius:
ive seen a few posts about it answered but i really just want to reinforce that personally i would love to be able to watch the replays of games in the tribunal to help out, i havent done anything there for a while partly because while some games i could tell other games i had no way to know if the claims were true, or if someone was just raging. i have also had the experience of playing in these sorts of games where they are obviously trolling and ruining things but there is little to no proof in chat logs, and about the best you can show might be not communicating etc, so please please please put it in even if it is only optional so its there IF we need, which we obviously dont always.

I also really like the idea of this, more so, because I am tired of getting reported for yelling at people to communicate and work with the team, when they obviously aren't, and just think its funny, then I am the one who gets reported/banned because I get frustrated with trolls. LoL replay would be great for helping sort this out.

TorretDunker

04-02-2013

Upload to youtube or Facebook compatibility would be great. Also a dedicated folder in your %appdata or /application support for replays that you choose to save would be cool

RaelXX

04-14-2013

I can't watch any replay. I click to watch it and nothing happens. And when I click a second time it says "You currently have another replay running (...)"

Is this happening to anyone else?

GameCarpenter

04-30-2013

Quote:
Status Kwoh:
Overall, what we want to do is craft the best watching experience possible for our game with our features. Our team really tries to make sure that when you load up a game in spectator or in a replay, its very easy for you to have a great viewing experience. Unfortunately, while a free-camera is great for content creators and power users who use it to set up very specific shots, for the average user it just lends itself to degrading the viewing experience. League of Legends art is really focused on readability and clarity from the camera angle that the game is played at. Zooming out or rotating the angle of the camera really starts to look weird and degraded very very quickly.

We recognize that our content creators really like free-camera, however we also know that they are likely to be able to find ways to get those shots anyway (potentially even through existing community driven tools like LolReplay).

For these reasons, its not on our list of things to do for launching replays to live servers.

Free camera seems like one of those things that could be toggled on (and off) through an advanced menu option to prevent it from impacting the ease of use of most players - if you were interested in supporting it at some point.

ArcaneEmperor

Recruiter

05-10-2013

Is anyone else having problems watching a replay of an ARAM game that they played in, that was queued from normal mode?