A Skin concept for Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flynnftw

02-14-2013

Now, I understand how much people want a good skin for Vi. Sorry Riot, the Tron/Hipster/Gym style skin nobody likes. Me and my brother however came up with a remedy for this situation.

We all know Vi as a fast paced train-wrecking bruiser that really has no one that can go toe to toe with her late game after a good meal. But we know her even more so for her ability to tower dive harder than any other champion on the list. I've seen a Vi with flash barrier at level 2 dive 3 full seconds under tower fire get first blood and flash out without losing over half thier health. That nuts.

Moving forward with the subject, my brother and I propose a new name for our fast and furious fem fetale.

Enter Dive Master Vi. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psccf3f74e.jpg

Obviously the previous image is the immaculate picturing of the salty swimmer such as the virgin mary in a slice of toast.

DISCLAIMER: I will allow Riot to use the above listed image in their artwork as it is friggin awesome and I am a kind and generous god. GLHFGGWP

Flynnftw

02-14-2013

I also believe she should have sharks for hands.

The Fuul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Nice Idea brother, but Concepts go in the section labeled Concepts :/

scott28x8

03-24-2013

or maybe like a she hulk vi that would be cool maybe?
maybe a female version of popeye vi? lol just throwing out some ideas

Taskmaker2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

i like the popeye idea alot! but sry i can one up you with a legendary skin idea.... FALCON PUNCH vi, her e would be a falcon of course