Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Skin concept for Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flynnftw

02-14-2013

Now, I understand how much people want a good skin for Vi. Sorry Riot, the Tron/Hipster/Gym style skin nobody likes. Me and my brother however came up with a remedy for this situation.

We all know Vi as a fast paced train-wrecking bruiser that really has no one that can go toe to toe with her late game after a good meal. But we know her even more so for her ability to tower dive harder than any other champion on the list. I've seen a Vi with flash barrier at level 2 dive 3 full seconds under tower fire get first blood and flash out without losing over half thier health. That nuts.

Moving forward with the subject, my brother and I propose a new name for our fast and furious fem fetale.

Enter Dive Master Vi. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psccf3f74e.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/Pvt.Flynn/divemastervi_zpsccf3f74e.jpg)

Obviously the previous image is the immaculate picturing of the salty swimmer such as the virgin mary in a slice of toast.

DISCLAIMER: I will allow Riot to use the above listed image in their artwork as it is friggin awesome and I am a kind and generous god. GLHFGGWP

Flynnftw

02-14-2013

I also believe she should have sharks for hands.

The Fuul

02-14-2013

Nice Idea brother, but Concepts go in the section labeled Concepts :/

scott28x8

03-24-2013

or maybe like a she hulk vi that would be cool maybe?
maybe a female version of popeye vi? lol just throwing out some ideas

Taskmaker2

03-24-2013

i like the popeye idea alot! but sry i can one up you with a legendary skin idea.... FALCON PUNCH vi, her e would be a falcon of course