Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Debonair Jayce

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meadow

02-14-2013

This is really good :3

Grakkov

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anida View Post
/cry I was really hoping for a female skin.

I only play male characters on occasion. It's a cool skin, but I won't spend my RP on it since I don't play him

then buy heartseeker Vayne.

Ra Horakhty

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkykun View Post
One of you must have awesome vocabulary, because how did you come up with a word like debonair?
Debonair is a real word. Honestly, I expected a lot more out of the skin when just the name was datamined. This is classy, for sure, but debonair? I dunno. It's just underwhelming, really. No real creativity to it. Maybe it's because I'm not a fan of white tuxes, but it's just not that great of a skin in my opinion.

Debonair is usually like, suit and tophat. Imagine more or less Revolutionary era british royalty. That's more or less what debonair is.

Dig Dux

02-14-2013

debonair cho-gath GO!!!!

Phrozen0piuM

02-14-2013

I cried when I saw Heart of Gold on there. First the locket, then the heart =[=[=[=[=[

Diamond Troll

02-14-2013

LOL, Rock hard bods.

srirachaking

02-14-2013

So where's that Valentine's Day Trundle skin?

GodEmperorLetoII

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterTheDark View Post
No offense, but we do NOT need more Ashe skins. There are more deserving champions
Jayce is not one of them though.

Falkiveurr

02-14-2013

The name's Bond.

Jayce Bond.

DjJazzman

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStorm View Post
Couldn't find the whole issue--Kog'maw tends to devour any stray bits of paper strewn about the office--but I managed to salvage this bit from the void ooze:

From The Defender of Tomorrow in the Fashion of Today, exclusive to IM:

“The room smells of mahogany and warm brandy, and I can tell by the leopard-skin hearthrug that the man I’ve come to interview is well-accustomed to company. They’re finishing the shoot in the foyer where Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow, has suited up in the high fashion of today. In the meantime, I have free reign of the illustrious inventor’s sitting-room and I’m staring at the newest model of the world-famous Mercury Cannon-Hammer.

Slim and trim, and as stylish as the room I’m standing in, this iteration of Jayce’s signature weapon has refined lines and looks as clean as Piltover’s finests’ sterilized holding cells – not that I’ve seen them, of course. When we met last night, Jayce told me with his trademark wit about the new effects that issue from the cannon’s powerful blasts.

The door swings open and dapper Jayce strides with the effortless grace of someone who has more awards than bottles of wine despite a cellar the size of an Ionian temple. Dressed to the skies with a white overcoat and charming rose boutonniere, Jayce has picked up a confident swagger and a noticeable change in his voice…”
Jayce runs his hands down his just recently shavened face, proceeding to open up an vintage bottle of Lightshield '42. The rich and dark red liquid filling two glasses. He looks up.

"I don't always go top lane...but when I do...I use piltover's finest..."

He would rise from his plush leather chair to the case holding his signature Mercury Cannon. He raises his hand and runs it down the glass case.

"Stay fed my friends..."