Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Debonair Jayce

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

02-14-2013

Meh, it's just Jayce, nothing to see here honestly. As if he wasn't already full of himself enough.

emberfly

02-14-2013

Skin looks great in your picture. In game it looks boring. Maybe for 400rp, but certainly not 975.

DeathButler

02-14-2013

i would really like to read this actualy i think riot should start puting out a e magazine with all the adventures and mishaps from the world of the league

Sofa Ninja

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Does the magazine have cheat codes!

VengefulMarv

02-14-2013

Does this mean he's going to take that heartseeker Vayne out and show her his hammer?

PersonMcPerson

02-14-2013

We need the secret to Malphite's abs. Not just anyone can barrel into a 5v1 and come out alive.

PersonMcPerson

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathButler View Post
i would really like to read this actualy i think riot should start puting out a e magazine with all the adventures and mishaps from the world of the league

That's what the Journal of Justice was, but they decided to end it for whatever reason. I liked it, it gave great background on a world that we still barely know anything about.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

A Vayne attempt is right.

One of the lowest winrates in the game right now. You destroyed her ability to fight lategame with the stealth duration nerfs. You destroyed her game, period, with movement nerfs. Now where is the risk/reward with 80 less health at level 1 than KOG'MAW for example? She absolutely NEEDS the entire team to babysit her 24/7 now mid/late game.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

So I went to my local News Stand and kept throwing Money at the guy and he kept saying they didn't Have this magazine!!! I want to read about Heart of Gold!!

Mayhem Man

02-14-2013

Seen the actually in game art, yet? OMG The way he is just randomly holding a hammer... Hilarious.