Been two hours and still no confirmation? :/

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercilless

10-21-2010

So dragon, are you saying that we aren't aloud to defend ourselves from abuse/accusations/hypocriticism and just plain argogance or refuse to even keep trying when a player decides hes going to afk in base to abuse his team for the remainder of the game? (I'm not trying to be a smart ass just don't fancy a ban) Because no offense to you admins or anything but a large quantity of your gaming community really do need some kind of help lol, but obviously a ban would be a successful outcome so you never have to play with that player again. But in the meantime you have to put up with the constant abuse and sheer stupidity of many of the pubs that you encounter, slowly ruining your permanent record. So i would appreciate the ability to reply to the players who have decided there gods chosen LoL players or whatever it is that some of them are thinking and hopefully salvage the game that we are now loosing while players with more deaths than you accuse you of feeding or being a "Noob". This is also increasingly aggravating as i am an Australian so obviously my pings not gonna be great, but its fine all the time until my screen just randomly freezes, usually for a minimum of 3-4 seconds and a maximum of about 7-8 seconds and this happens multiple times in most games depending on how the servers are running at the time, your char also decides to carry out whatever order u gave about 3 seconds before the freeze then nothing after that so then as your screen stop working your hero runs into the enemy tower to say hello. Of course this opens the door for abuse from a hell of alot of the new players (Obviously not the ones that i play with all the time as they understand) so i receive more than my fair share of abuse and accusations from players that are usually much worse than me when one of these events changes the course of the game. So you can probably understand how frustrating it can get. And i'm assuming it will be the same in ranked but yes this is the level 30 ladder i'm referring to. And on a final note, i haven't yet tried the mute system but it really doesn't seem a good solution at all, i don't know about u guys but i like to be able to argue my case so that the team continues to play properly let alone having the ability to give or receive orders/suggestions/notifications for things like ganks, towers defenses or jungle heroes like warwick

lxDarkMagicxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

way to bump a thread from the beta.. and it's not even related to what the hell you are saying

Daddywhoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

Whai bump diz thred? Whai wud u deux diz????????????????????????????