Why does everyone have to be so infuriating?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirChandestroyV

06-25-2013

So first things first. In almost every game in my last 20 has had at least one a**hat who was super irritating. Last game especially.
Let me tell you a little story.
So the last game, I called mid first, but didn't lock in. A Yi called bot and a Kat really wanted mid, so being nice, I let her take it and took top, but then the Yi called top. So I changed to Draven and, of course, the Yi says "FU** YOU". At the very beginning of the game, Yi and an MF top fed xin zhao super hard, and by 10 minutes, he was about 6/0/0 and he took our first tower.
My support Malphite was lagging but he was also doing poorly, you know taking my cs, diving at super low health, no wards whatsoever, that stuff. He eventually hands their adc 2 kills and I can't do anything now. I get ganked by xin zhao a few times and their adc also kills me because he's also fed. So now I am 1/2/1 (MF ks'd me). When Malphite brings up the fact that he's lagging hard, Yi then quaintly says "FU** YOU. Don't blame the lag. You suck". So now we get to team fighting. My teams leaves me to die and I get killed twice. Now I am 1/4/1. Of course, we surrender at 20. In the lobby, I report the Yi, MF, Kat, and Yi all report me for feeding when YI was 0/5/0. They didn't report Yi.

SirChandestroyV

06-25-2013

TL;DR
A lot of people suck and are stupid.
|D3M0L1SH3R| "FU** YOU" too

SirChandestroyV

06-25-2013

oh yeah, and the yi didn't censor it. He just said it straight out, in all chat
nobody said anything
I simply said "Why"
he repeated his previous statement