Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Store shows nothing except some blue text

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sposh

02-13-2013

Just updated the Mac client to 3.02.13_02_12_18_33 and when I went to the store it is all black except it says Featured, Champions, Skins, etc down the side in blue text. Clicking on any of the links does nothing. I'm on OSX 10.8.2

sposh

Illegal Doctor

02-13-2013

Have the same problem.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

02-13-2013

personally i don't have this issue, everything loads fine and i even bought a champ. it looks like a problem with the page loading, is your network alright? does iLoL give the same issue (if you have it), or a windows client?

Illegal Doctor

02-13-2013

Quote:
Ediwir:
personally i don't have this issue, everything loads fine and i even bought a champ. it looks like a problem with the page loading, is your network alright? does iLoL give the same issue (if you have it), or a windows client?

I'm using the normal Mac client, not iLoL. This is not a problem on my Windows partition.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

02-13-2013

Hey guys, can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

sposh

02-13-2013

It appears to be working now. I will grab a screenshot if it happens again.

Geosynchron

02-14-2013

yup here's one (i already posted it on the pbe board since apparently the windows version just has a completely black screen and I thought it might be the same error).

sposh

02-15-2013

Yeah, that's exactly what I saw. It happened twice when I originally posted about it (I reopened the client to make sure it wasn't a fluke) but I haven't had it happen since.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

02-15-2013

as i said, i had it previously a couple times (on iLoL, months ago, no native beta), but it turned out to be a connection problem. might be the same issue here, Adobe Air is still almost the same.