Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Am I racist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

02-13-2013

Quote:
BDSandM:
You're a white-bear supremacist.

<3 I love you Sam.

****in rights white bear supremacy reign over the world man.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
2051:
<3 I love you Sam.

That makes you a polar bear lover

You weird person you!

02-13-2013

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
That makes you a polar bear lover

You weird person you!

It's mostly about the sxe. they're vicious And I /love/ being dominated like a s lut.

And I love being bitten....

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-13-2013

OP is very unattractive.

Therefore, she seeks alternatives, because the people of her own race are not interested in obese women.

This is not racism, it is the natural evolution of the unattractive female.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:
It's k honey, but now that racist pig will come anytime soon and start trolling you about private stuff you told him.

You brought it out into the limelight. Don't blame me for talking about it, youre the one who started talking about it.

Also rofl, you are so mad now, and I'm a racist pig for wanting to impregnate white women with my yellow babies

Please stop being mad/racist

Ask Luxanna

02-13-2013

Quote:
BDSandM:
Am I racist if I only seek Hispanic and Asian boyfriends? I don't dislike white people, I am white. I just find Hispanics and Asians exotic, physically attractive, and they have interesting cultures and food, more so than pale-skins.

You should cut the Hispanics out and start doing your part to populate a 2nd or 3rd-class race for when the Descendants of Heaven rule the world.

Draxarr

02-13-2013

Quote:
BDSandM:
Am I racist if I only seek Hispanic and Asian boyfriends? I don't dislike white people, I am white. I just find Hispanics and Asians exotic, physically attractive, and they have interesting cultures and food, more so than pale-skins.

I would date a white person if he was particularly unique, funny, and has a special quality about him, but I don't actively search for white guys. I go straight to the hotties instead.

I also want cute babies, and, though this is a harsh opinion, white babies are usually not that cute. (My niece is an exception to this rule.)

Plus, mixed babies grow into hot people.

I'm hispanic(cuban) and find white women and asians very attractive, along with middle eastern people(easy to tell). One of the best girlfriends I had was white, and I always love doing one night stands with asians. My girlfriend now is mexican, which is meh. She knows this, but doesn't care.

MemoryLapse

02-13-2013

You must like their tiny *****es. I always feel bad for those guys in the gym showers. I knew one asian guy who would actually wear shorts in the shower like any one was fooled. Lol.

Puneta

02-13-2013

fat white girls = love non white guys.

cause the non white guys will fuk them.

Ask Luxanna

02-13-2013

^ Most of them have self-respect, actually, and won't.