Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Am I racist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

02-13-2013

Am I racist if I only seek Hispanic and Asian boyfriends? I don't dislike white people, I am white. I just find Hispanics and Asians exotic, physically attractive, and they have interesting cultures and food, more so than pale-skins.

I would date a white person if he was particularly unique, funny, and has a special quality about him, but I don't actively search for white guys. I go straight to the hotties instead.

I also want cute babies, and, though this is a harsh opinion, white babies are usually not that cute. (My niece is an exception to this rule.)

Plus, mixed babies grow into hot people.

SkeithGotBanned

02-13-2013

is lut talk

I Know Better

02-13-2013

It's k honey, but now that racist pig will come anytime soon and start trolling you about private stuff you told him.

MrSpaz

02-13-2013

Technically, yes, but not in a bigoted, offensive way.

SkeithGotBanned

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:
It's k honey, but now that racist pig will come anytime soon and start trolling you about private stuff you told him.

It's not so private anymore

tard

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Its not racist to find particular features physically attractive. Only dating within certain races because you think the other ones are inferior or dirty or worth less than human, then yes you would be racist.

Also inb4 nooblord accuses you of committing genocide against your own race.

Sailor Cosmos

02-13-2013

Quote:
MrSpaz:
Technically, yes, but not in a bigoted, offensive way.

How so?

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
Its not racist to find particular features physically attractive. Only dating within certain races because you think the other ones are inferior or dirty or worth less than human, then yes you would be racist.

I don't think any races are inferior. Every race is equal and every life has the same value. I do find white culture to be boring and I hate the food.

I would probably choose ANY race before white, though. Just because of physical attractiveness and difference.

02-13-2013

is it rracist that I am only attracted to white girls And bears?

hnnnng the bristles

Sailor Cosmos

02-13-2013

Quote:
2051:
is it rracist that I am only attracted to white girls And bears?

hnnnng the bristles

You're a white-bear supremacist.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:

Please stop being mad.

Also get off you high horse, ms. I'm going to tell all of ot about the lies ive come up about dobagoh