Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you leave OT for another, non tyrannical forum?

Yes, I would go if others went too 13 56.52%
No, I would not go 10 43.48%
Voters 23 .

The new moderation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:
This.

You among them included. All you've done since coming to OT is troll a few posters and then spew nonsensical hatred.

SkeithGotBanned

02-13-2013

UrsaMinor got banned too.

Also, BD

You're just lucky that being an att wh0re is not enough to be banned.

I Know Better

02-13-2013

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
You among them included. All you've done since coming to OT is troll a few posters and then spew nonsensical hatred.

I just trolled you once, get over it already; all I have been doing is spreading love and trying to make friends, but you are always hating.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:
I just trolled you once, get over it already; all I have been doing is spreading love and trying to make friends, but you are always hating.

You've trolled at least twice.

You're part of a hate organization that hates people based on their skin color, and you claim to be in the business of spreading love?

Why don't you go spread your love in the Oakland ghetto

SkeithGotBanned

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:

GTFO

If you want to spread love stop the racial discrimination and go help people with Alzheimer's disease.

Sailor Cosmos

02-13-2013

Quote:
SkeithGotBanned:
UrsaMinor got banned too.

Also, BD

You're just lucky that being an att wh0re is not enough to be banned.

UrsaMinor is not banned.

Have patience, my dear.

I Know Better

02-13-2013

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
You've trolled at least twice.

Stop lying.

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
You're part of a hate organization that hates people based on their skin color, and you claim to be in the business of spreading love?

It isn't a hate organization, it's about heritage, not hate; you don't understand it, that's why you're scared and reject it, it happens a lot actually.

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
Why don't you go spread your love in the Oakland ghetto

I'm not going to California.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:
Stop lying.

Stop being an ignorant racist.

Quote:
It isn't a hate organization, it's about heritage, not hate; you don't understand it, that's why you're scared and reject it, it happens a lot actually.

the kkk goes around lynching blacks and actively campaigns for the destruction of non-whites. heritage organization my ass

you're an ignorant racist. come to terms. I'd actually respect you if you admitted to being the racist you are.

Quote:
I'm not going to California.

Fine. Then go to East Harlem.

I Know Better

02-13-2013

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
Stop being an ignorant racist.

I'm neither of those; stop hating.

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
the kkk goes around lynching blacks and actively campaigns for the destruction of non-whites. heritage organization my ass

Stop being such an uncultured swine, The Klan does neither of those things, that's a Hollywood myth; it's true that some Klans have done such things before, but they did it on their own, what they did isn't right and it isn't the idea of The Klan.

Quote:
HetairoiAthenas:
Fine. Then go to East Harlem.

I've been there, you seem to have the idea that there's nothing there but black people, and that's an extremely racist and wrong thought; you can't just go around fitting people into your stereotypes, there's more in East Harlem than just cultural diversity, and there's cultural diversity in other places as well, and that isn't a bad thing. Looks like you're an unconscious racist, maybe that's why you went all ape**** after you-know-what.

HetairoiAthenas

02-13-2013

Quote:
I Know Better:
I'm neither of those; stop hating.

Says you.

Everyone else disagrees. What does that make you?

Let me spell it out for you: you're racist and ignorant

Quote:
Stop being such an uncultured swine, The Klan does neither of those things, that's a Hollywood myth; it's true that some Klans have done such things before, but they did it on their own, what they did isn't right and it isn't the idea of The Klan.

Know why I know you're trolling right now? Because you responded to my allegation of you being a white supremacist with surprise, and now you're suddenly a KKK member/apologist.

Quote:
I've been there, you seem to have the idea that there's nothing there but black people, and that's an extremely racist and wrong thought; you can't just go around fitting people into your stereotypes, there's more in East Harlem than just cultural diversity, and there's cultural diversity in other places as well, and that isn't a bad thing. Looks like you're an unconscious racist, maybe that's why you went all ape**** after you-know-what.

I doubt you've been there, well maybe you have been there. right after you came home you probably took a 10 hour bath to rid yourself of the "smell" coming from what you consider to be subhumans who aren't worth as much as white people.

Hey Alice

Stop being mad.