Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else notice the NEW Payment option?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trollzore

02-12-2013

Apparently "OpenBucks" is a company that enables you to use CVS/Subway/BurgerKing/CITGO/Shell/CircleK giftcards for League of Legends!

So if you have like $5-100 left on one of the following giftcards, you enter the card's code in the "OpenBucks" payment section and redeem for RP.

That's such a brilliant idea..

(Time to take advantage of your friend's unwanted giftcards because they'd rather have real money.. So.. for example: "I'll give you 7 bucks for that $10 Subway card!&quot

Faptain Teemo

02-12-2013

thx

Trollzore

02-12-2013

spooky skelenton

02-12-2013

I don't notice anything

TheFinalAeon

02-12-2013

Well hell.

tttomato

02-14-2013

I think it's awesome. Time to go scavenge my house for those gift cards.

I got have some spare Subway ones laying around.

Doctor Bumble

02-28-2013

There should be an announcement about this on the LoL site. My non-Subway-eating buddies were thrilled to find out about this today. If only GameStop cards were accepted so I wouldn't have to go all the way to GameStop to buy an RP card...