Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mouse Speed Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RTFMXecutor

02-12-2013

With the mouse speed issues being reported, for me it feels like the mouse accelerates extremely fast with barely any movement. It is impossible to click on anything accurately and I feel that the vurrent iLoL that boompje put out is perfect. I don't know what the difference between the two are but there is something that is off. Is there any mouse acceleration enabled? If feels like there is some when doing small/big movements with the mouse it is hard to stop.

Geosynchron

02-13-2013

Quote:
RTFMXecutor:
With the mouse speed issues being reported, for me it feels like the mouse accelerates extremely fast with barely any movement. It is impossible to click on anything accurately and I feel that the vurrent iLoL that boompje put out is perfect. I don't know what the difference between the two are but there is something that is off. Is there any mouse acceleration enabled? If feels like there is some when doing small/big movements with the mouse it is hard to stop.

They have added two different mouse movement options- one that they designed and one that uses your native accelerations. You can change the options in-game

RTFMXecutor

02-13-2013

Quote:
Geosynchron:
They have added two different mouse movement options- one that they designed and one that uses your native accelerations. You can change the options in-game

Thanks forthe help, yeah that fixed it. Do you know of a way to make the numbers bigger? Such as the gold I recieve/my level on my health bar. They seem to be very small

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

02-13-2013

RTFM glad our new options helped resolve your problem. Can you be more specific or post a screenshot of the numbers being too small?