Idea: Champion Loyalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxian Zell

03-12-2013

bump

Hextech Kyubey

03-12-2013

why riot has not commented on this i havent got the slightest clue

Farranor

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A5taroth View Post
why riot has not commented on this i havent got the slightest clue
Because they don't want something as problematic as the Honor system without the solace of irrelevance. It's easy to live up to a Teamwork ribbon by tossing out some heals now and again, but living up to an "I'm good with this champion" badge? Probably not so much.

Moroza

03-12-2013

This is an interesting idea, though I really do worry about how people will use it against one another regardless on if its rare or not.

Rewdas

03-12-2013

Bamp

Spoooky Ghost

03-12-2013

They should give you a border on how many times you played a champion cause that means you are good with that champion. Pretty sure borders of your tier gives more knowledge of the player then a champion border. A higher tiered player will generally beat the snot out of any guy in a lower tier regardless how many times they played the champion, they are in the lower tier cause they are bad and don't understand the game mechanics.

Dragonborn Natsu

03-12-2013

Hmm I was thinking that, maybe you get the bronze/gold/diamond tier borders on them in champion select as well? Say that you chose a champion you got bronze loyalty on, in champ select people will see you have a bronze border around the champion, then you selected a champion that you have diamond tier loyalty on, then you get a diamond border around the champion in champion selection. Thoughts?

HeRoed

03-12-2013

There should be like achievements like get 3 penta kils for tristana or something. But make sure they wont alter game play like staying alive all game otherwise no one would leave spawn.

Noxian Zell

03-12-2013

Bump, keeping this idea alive

Noxian Zell

03-12-2013

bump again