Macros? Do you use em?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I have a G15 keyboard that I got a while ago for Christmas, and all I could really think for assigning a macro would be to make it so I can always gold card with CM xD

Do you guys have any macros that you use? Or do you have any ideas you want me to try out :3?

Btw, my keyboard was just telling me about something to do with Obama... o.0 I just updated it recently. Seems like a random enough change, imo.

immp

12-02-2009

the keyboard was probably warning you about the impending 'net neutrality' legislation,and cap'n'trade

TheGrimReaper1

12-02-2009

you could make a "bot mia" "mid mia" "top mia" buttons

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumanus View Post
I have a G15 keyboard that I got a while ago for Christmas, and all I could really think for assigning a macro would be to make it so I can always gold card with CM xD

Do you guys have any macros that you use? Or do you have any ideas you want me to try out :3?

Btw, my keyboard was just telling me about something to do with Obama... o.0 I just updated it recently. Seems like a random enough change, imo.
You cannot do so, as gold cards have a random interval. The only way to do so is to use a 3rd party program that could examine the dataflow of LoL and execute a macro.

That would be cheating.

I used to macro enigma and nevermore in dota (bkb, blinkdagger, ult (for enigma, aoe first) and it was great. I used macros on invoker to get his skills with 1 click rather than 3. But LoL is different and i cannot think of any useful macro other than "Care, Get Back, BOT MIA etc

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrimReaper1 View Post
you could make a "bot mia" "mid mia" "top mia" buttons
You can't even do that. (Well I tired, it didn't work)

Karmana

12-03-2009

Of course you can,

Macro begin:
Shift + Enter
Delay 2
Bot MIA
Delay 2
Enter
Macro End.

Should work no?

Brad

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmana View Post
Of course you can,

Macro begin:
Shift + Enter
Delay 2
Bot MIA
Delay 2
Enter
Macro End.

Should work no?

Lol that would tell the enemy team too^_^! heh.. also you don't want to do the delays ffs !!!! Loll.... you wouldn't be able to cast for 4 milliseconds! XD

Flakes

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Lol that would tell the enemy team too^_^! heh.. also you don't want to do the delays ffs !!!! Loll.... you wouldn't be able to cast for 4 milliseconds! XD
How do you normally cast while typing bot mia? (clicking should still work during a macro? I don't know, don't use them)

The Magic Sausage

12-03-2009

I have a G15 too. Never thought to use it to do missing calls. I only use it to spam /taunt, /laugh, and /joke.

Beegly Boogs

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Sausage View Post
I have a G15 too. Never thought to use it to do missing calls. I only use it to spam /taunt, /laugh, and /joke.
This.

Also, you have to add a delay in for LoL before the enters.