Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Macros? Do you use em?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poruku

12-02-2009

I have a G15 keyboard that I got a while ago for Christmas, and all I could really think for assigning a macro would be to make it so I can always gold card with CM xD

Do you guys have any macros that you use? Or do you have any ideas you want me to try out :3?

Btw, my keyboard was just telling me about something to do with Obama... o.0 I just updated it recently. Seems like a random enough change, imo.

immp

12-02-2009

the keyboard was probably warning you about the impending 'net neutrality' legislation,and cap'n'trade

TheGrimReaper1

12-02-2009

you could make a "bot mia" "mid mia" "top mia" buttons

Charmicarmicarmicat

12-02-2009

Quote:
Illumanus:
I have a G15 keyboard that I got a while ago for Christmas, and all I could really think for assigning a macro would be to make it so I can always gold card with CM xD

Do you guys have any macros that you use? Or do you have any ideas you want me to try out :3?

Btw, my keyboard was just telling me about something to do with Obama... o.0 I just updated it recently. Seems like a random enough change, imo.

You cannot do so, as gold cards have a random interval. The only way to do so is to use a 3rd party program that could examine the dataflow of LoL and execute a macro.

That would be cheating.

I used to macro enigma and nevermore in dota (bkb, blinkdagger, ult (for enigma, aoe first) and it was great. I used macros on invoker to get his skills with 1 click rather than 3. But LoL is different and i cannot think of any useful macro other than "Care, Get Back, BOT MIA etc

Benoit

Recruiter

12-03-2009

Quote:
TheGrimReaper1:
you could make a "bot mia" "mid mia" "top mia" buttons

You can't even do that. (Well I tired, it didn't work)

Karmana

12-03-2009

Of course you can,

Macro begin:
Shift + Enter
Delay 2
Bot MIA
Delay 2
Enter
Macro End.

Should work no?

12-03-2009

Quote:
Karmana:
Of course you can,

Macro begin:
Shift + Enter
Delay 2
Bot MIA
Delay 2
Enter
Macro End.

Should work no?

Lol that would tell the enemy team too^_^! heh.. also you don't want to do the delays ffs !!!! Loll.... you wouldn't be able to cast for 4 milliseconds! XD

Flakes

12-03-2009

Quote:
Brad:
Lol that would tell the enemy team too^_^! heh.. also you don't want to do the delays ffs !!!! Loll.... you wouldn't be able to cast for 4 milliseconds! XD

How do you normally cast while typing bot mia? (clicking should still work during a macro? I don't know, don't use them)

The Magic Sausage

12-03-2009

I have a G15 too. Never thought to use it to do missing calls. I only use it to spam /taunt, /laugh, and /joke.

Beegly Boogs

12-03-2009

Quote:
The Magic Sausage:
I have a G15 too. Never thought to use it to do missing calls. I only use it to spam /taunt, /laugh, and /joke.

This.

Also, you have to add a delay in for LoL before the enters.