Does Dom punish you for win streaks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyemite

02-12-2013

Same thing happened to me but it also included every single person running barrier and flash. For a minute I thought I had somehow accidentally joined an aram game.

MajorUrsa

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontWasteFood View Post
After going around a little more then 10 wins with 1 loss I start to see really bad champion comps being put together. After I dodged the first one I said w/e and played with a full team of squishies (except for my amumu) hoping I would be wrong and we wouldn't get stomped. Well we got stomped and of course they had a kass too making it even more of a stomping. After the game they had players with well over 1k wins while my teams highest was me with 500+ wins and the rest were 200.... Why, why I ask does this happen. I don't care about facing way more experienced players, I care about having equally experienced players on my team as well.

Is this an isolated experience and I am just crazy or does the game actually force u to lose? I've noticed this many times before just never checked games played.
Riot should add in CoD kill streaks to Dominion. I want to call in Nashor after I get that quadra to lay siege to a point.

DiscworldDeath

02-12-2013

There's a cognitive bias here. If you hadn't gone on a 10 game streak, and rather won one, lost one, you wouldn't have noticed the same people in your games.

You tried to find an explanation, and you found one. Pattern creation for the win.