Full AP Runes and Masteries Support Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PleaseJustShutUp

02-12-2013

Anyone ever lane against this? It's incredibly similar to Blitzcrank except you'll actually die by two javelins instead of a couple lucky pulls. Staying behind minions the whole lane is the only way and as well you can't tower hug because by the time the javelin hits you she's out of tower range. Even with Nunu at higher health, magic resist, and armor (mostly armor since ADC is expected damage output; from runes, masteries, and champion defaults) early game; it still like she was throwing atomic bombs. It's not OP obviously but really annoying to lane against. My friend is the one that plays Nidalee, not me but he seems to mostly push both of the enemy towers bottom lane in under 10 - 12 minutes. (Does steal kills.)

You should try this for yourselves if you're not already doing so, it's quite successful almost every game if you're skilled enough with skill-shots which is good practice. Remember to have all offensive masteries and runes and level the Javelin Toss mostly. Just out of curiosity if you decide to go and try this (if you have all of the requirements or IP), I hope you either respond with results later or post an end game image.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seanathinary

02-12-2013

yes i have, and its not that difficult to lane against as long as you dont get hit by spears, alot of peole try to run away from them rather then dodge them, personally top nid ad is a better choice, or mid ap, going full ap while down bottom is decent for poking, but you fall far behind if your trying to do actual damage stick to top or mid if your gonna nid !