Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricksdirtyundies

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourt3hLuls View Post
How is this considered "Balanced"? Cold steel already ****ed over melee champs with that 20% atk speed reduction that cant be countered, now your gonna make it impossible for melees to escape too? How is that in any way balanced? Yet again melee champs get the shaft
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I thought the note was in the context of the beholder and not the recipient of the debuff.

As in if you're a melee user, the field is greater than if you are a ranged carry using the Gauntlets.

MzPsychosis

02-15-2013

Thanks for tweeking Morgana. It was getting old believing an enemy champ was about to die, then confusion sets in when you'd be the one to die instead, just because soul shackles didn't actually do anything.

Fourt3hLuls

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksdirtyundies View Post
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I thought the note was in the context of the beholder and not the recipient of the debuff.

As in if you're a melee user, the field is greater than if you are a ranged carry using the Gauntlets.
Oh, in the context of melee users. Though it meant something else, but at the same time the cold steel passive needs to have a nerf to it, because as it stands it kills melee champs and you cant counter it.

IBG might be good on some melee champs, but i just dont have room for it in my build, so a buff on its effectiveness for melee champs that use it just looks like another buff for melee tanks like rammus and mundo...

iiCrxniczZ

02-15-2013

Lol Darius Still OP

Koorimaru

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnethicalKiller View Post
You buffed akali... an already over powered champ... been in games all day and if there is an akali she ends up with 15 + kills easy... who ever did this was obviously drunk
Learn her spell ranges, try buying an oracle elixir, drop an aoe right on top of her shroud, have Darius put a blood token on her, There are ways to counter every champ. You just have to do some homework. If she is free, try playing a few rounds with her, thats the quickest way to understand something's weakness. Oh! and even if you get an oracle's, you MUST understand that the Akali may prioritize you because you can help shut her down, so DO NOT have the squishy one on your team get it, or if you get it, DO NOT wander off alone, especially at half health. she excels at 1v1 depending on the champ.

I had to learn how to fight Darius and his darn blood tokens as Akali. made my shroud totally useless, had to run cleanse for a few matches or get a QSS. Darius can be kited hard, but The kama throw is about the same range of his axe pull. so i had to wait until he missed a yank or I could kick away to a nearby minion. Also if you have that gun blade USE IT. It's netted me tons of kills, already have rylai's, Still use it!

NoFateWasBanned

02-15-2013

Riven was strong early game stacking damage at the sacrifice of everything else. Now there is no way to effectively get an edge early game. If riven is pushed away from CS or does not make those critical kills early game she is absolutely useless. This patch is just another headache as I was going 20/0/15 and now my games have not been as good.

TeIndo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Vayne makes an attack sound even when her attack does not happen.
The auto attack starts but if it is canceled (by moving) after the sound is made the auto attack does not finish.
I am not sure but it also looked as tho a dart can fly but do no dmg.

Josepheous

02-15-2013

Thank you all so much for all of the hard work you have put into this game and into making it an enjoyable experience. Thanks you for fixing all of the bugs in this patch!

God Bless,

Josepheous

Rushing Taco

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIronBeast View Post
I'm curious as to why people think the changes to Akali are a buff and/or going to make it more difficult to lane against her. Isn't it technically a nerf? They're reducing her bonus damage percentages, not increasing them. It's just so Akali players don't have to waste a rune page specifically tailored to her and waste a bunch of runes on attack damage.

I don't care if you downvote this but I had a question, please answer it
Wouldn't you already have an attack damage page for other champs anyway?
I use flat AD marks and quints for Riven and some ADC's.

Koorimaru

02-15-2013

I overreacted and apologize for my earlier post. bad day and other excuses ya know. But now I understand that Akali gets freedom in her rune/mastery page, so I tried a page with a ton more magic pen and some spell vamp, holy cow it was fun. Thanks Riot!