Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith on jungle Nunu.

Go abuse it. Now.

co2burner

02-14-2013

where are the lux changes on her abilites not showing properly?

noRoManx3

02-14-2013

I don't like the akali change at all. Why should you touch champions that are already well balanced. Now everybody considers her as overpowered. And yes actually she is very powerful (in low elo shes a monster), but before you're going to nerf her dmg-output in the near future, think about undoing her passive change (its her unique at least).

The best part in this patch is that people keep thinking riven got nerfed.

noRoManx3

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrdian View Post
It wasn't a nerf or a buff. It was QOL changes on something that was absolutely fine the way it was. lets make her EASIER to snowball early game!
i really dont like the fact riot keeps making champions easier to play. Same thing happened with kat, She got changed for making her easier to play for everyone and then nerfed to the ground (i'm talking about the assassin kat)

naotasan

02-14-2013

Still no love for Dominion

Fourt3hLuls

02-14-2013

seriously? a buff for iceborn vs melee champs? WTF riot? So a 20% atk speed slow that cant be countered in any way just doesnt destroy melee champs enough? Nope, need to guarantee any chance of escape a melee champ had before is now gone after targetting an enemy with gauntlets.

There is no mystery when it comes to why melee champs are not viable, Riot has clearly killed them.

Bruisey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

As someone who loves jungle Amumu, I cannot be thankful enough for the Spirit of the Spectral Wraith buff<3

FinnaKillYall

02-14-2013

No really. I'd like to know how to change Anivia's egg's name, pls.

Felborne

02-14-2013

OH YEA LETS BUFF AKALI! GIVE HER ALL THE THINGS!

because no one already rushes warmogs on her anyways right? so lets just give her spell vamp and life steal w/o having to build items! OH YEA! this is how we balance tanky dps guys! we buff it!

Jake Compton

02-14-2013

Quote:
I actually like this patch.
Probably because no one was nerfed.
Quote:
OH YEA LETS BUFF AKALI! GIVE HER ALL THE THINGS!

because no one already rushes warmogs on her anyways right? so lets just give her spell vamp and life steal w/o having to build items! OH YEA! this is how we balance tanky dps guys! we buff it!
wat