Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Won't let me reconnect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason411

02-12-2013

Edit: Never mind. Got into the game.

Im S0fa King

Recruiter

02-12-2013

I have this problem occasionally... when I play on a Mac. Usually if I switch computers it'll solve the problem. Not a very good solution though, since not everyone would have multiple computers handy with LoL installed.

Jason411

02-12-2013

Not sure what it's issue is. But I got in as jungle Vi when everyone was Lv5. Got to Lv4 in top lane, went into the jungle, and then while I was still playing catchup at the end my teammates forced a surrender o.o

They literally didn't even need me xD

Also I'm not on a Mac. This is the official League client that's bugging out :P

Im S0fa King

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Yeah, I've had a match like that before. I loaded at the 18 minute mark as Sona, and my team forced a surrender a few minutes later. Free win :O

Jason411

02-12-2013

Quote:
Im S0fa King:
Yeah, I've had a match like that before. I loaded at the 18 minute mark as Sona, and my team forced a surrender a few minutes later. Free win :O

It was kinda nice. Usually I'm playing with the usual random people(stupid and having no clue what they're doing). It was nice to just farm a bit and not have to worry about killing people at all xD I mean. I went 0/1/4. So I didn't do perfect and I still tried to kill people. But it was nice that I didn't have to :P