Won't let me reconnect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason411

02-12-2013

Edit: Never mind. Got into the game.

Im S0fa King

Senior Recruiter

02-12-2013

I have this problem occasionally... when I play on a Mac. Usually if I switch computers it'll solve the problem. Not a very good solution though, since not everyone would have multiple computers handy with LoL installed.

Jason411

02-12-2013

Not sure what it's issue is. But I got in as jungle Vi when everyone was Lv5. Got to Lv4 in top lane, went into the jungle, and then while I was still playing catchup at the end my teammates forced a surrender o.o

They literally didn't even need me xD

Also I'm not on a Mac. This is the official League client that's bugging out :P

Im S0fa King

Senior Recruiter

02-12-2013

Yeah, I've had a match like that before. I loaded at the 18 minute mark as Sona, and my team forced a surrender a few minutes later. Free win :O

Jason411

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im S0fa King View Post
Yeah, I've had a match like that before. I loaded at the 18 minute mark as Sona, and my team forced a surrender a few minutes later. Free win :O
It was kinda nice. Usually I'm playing with the usual random people(stupid and having no clue what they're doing). It was nice to just farm a bit and not have to worry about killing people at all xD I mean. I went 0/1/4. So I didn't do perfect and I still tried to kill people. But it was nice that I didn't have to :P