Top ADCS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIeluyah

02-12-2013

so i saw a forum recently saying the best adc, many ppl suggested graves and ezreal while some people also suggested corki and ashe. But honestly i really dont get y ppl say graves is strong i mean i plyed him before but to me his feels a bit heavy, and for me ezreal's late game isnt that strong,
and that forum people completely forgot about vayne, i know shes weak in early game but shes gets really powerful late .... doesnt she/
ireally want to know wat do people think about best adcs and dont forogt about vayne

ChimpMaster

02-12-2013

Range attack damage carries can bring many different things to a team and there is truly no 'best' ADC. A lot of it is personal preference and building around team comp. I recommend to really just try them whenever you can, and see which ones you like.

Technician Tim

02-12-2013

if you can set up 1 or 2 abilities around her ult, Miss Fortune is the best by far
nuke entire team while they stand frozen from a sej ult

plus her lane phase is relatively safe, keep moving with her passive, hard to poke at, while she can poke safely with double up, which lets her last hit, and poke hard at the same time, has a AoE slow to assist ganks, and reduces healing so she automatically has an advantage over annoying soraka lanes

but there is no ONE best ADC, just with ult synergy MF is number 1

if you need a way to start a teamfight, ashe is 1

if you need some hardcore poke, corki/ez/cait are all good picks, and for raw insane damage, draven/vayne

Obnot

02-12-2013

I think mf blows, but on lolking she is far #1

Awfully Beast

02-12-2013

For one thing, ez is the stupidest adc in the game... It USED TO TAKE SKILL to play him, bc all his moves are skillshots... now i can play against an ez in lane, smash his face in to the point of him being non exsistent, then late game he still smashes any other adc bc he can aa, free flash (can't miss that) and his q isn't hard to hit either. essence flux used to be a good skill but is nerfed into nothing basically. (unless your ap) Graves is a strong adc, yes a bit heavy but safe and powerful. I also like draven and vayne because of the insane damage they can do through the whole game. Although the best adc, considering you can get a team comp, is kog maw. His damage is far to strong late game although it compensates for him not having any escape what so ever. He can literally like 5 shot anyone on a team late game with a full build. 3 for their carries. lol.

I2enegacIe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

ADC's often counter each other....so it's a little biased....it also depends on what support is with them...this is how I would rate though.

Early Game:
1. Draven
2. MF
3. Graves

Survivability:
1. Ezreal
2. Draven
3. Corki

Late Game:
1.Caitlin
2.Vayne
3.Sivir

Ridiculously long game:
1. Vayne
2. Trist
3. KogMaw

Overall:
1. Draven
2. Caitlin
3. Vayne

There are a ton of factors that go into this but this would be my list.

DarksideEric

02-12-2013

Twitch is one of the best ADCs with items.