Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

justinNT

01-12-2011

I have been playing poppy for a while now and i do really well with her i was wondering if any experienced poppy players could give me some tips on improving my game play with her.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

This Poppy Guide might be of some assistance.

I play her AP personally, i like it better over AD. To be honest try out both, one of my friends horribly fails at AP but is great at AD, best way is to just try them both.

My main issue with new poppies is not understanding her job (take out their dam carry), focus on your job and let everyone else handle the rest.

I pwnz u now

01-12-2011

9/21/0 is useless. I get 21 utility for a faster ignite and ghost. Also 3% movement speed with some movement speed quints is awesome. I go for a philo stone and a trinity force immediately after that. Then either a black cleaver or a ghostblade. After that I get a FoN. Upgrade a philo to shurelia's in the meantime somewhere. 3 movement speed boosts /W, Ghost, Shurelia/ are just plain amazing.

Merc threads for boots. Way obvious a choice.

You can screw around in normals and get 3 philo stones. It's an awesomely funny way to gain more gold than anyone with any CS in the game. Also, they really start to snowball later and give you really fast items. It's also extremely funny to make people chase you. Then you proceed to regenerate hp and tank more and more damage since your passive kicks in easily.

I built her AP before and well, sure, I get insane damage, but with trinity and the cleaver I can take towers REALLY fast.

ROpuSManga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

I make my poppy hibryd and i had very sucess, what you need to have in mind playng with poppy is:
1 - poppy is a horrible farm
2 - poppy needs a lot of mana
3 - dont miss the wall
4 - use brushes

check out the guides they are good, maybe i write one someday

justinNT

01-13-2011

I'm still in normal game matches only level 13 but i practice like 5-7 hours a day with poppy just seems to be so repetitive though seems like every match there is a certain champion that pops up is it going to be like that in ranked matches.

justinNT

01-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I pwnz u now View Post
9/21/0 is useless. I get 21 utility for a faster ignite and ghost. Also 3% movement speed with some movement speed quints is awesome. I go for a philo stone and a trinity force immediately after that. Then either a black cleaver or a ghostblade. After that I get a FoN. Upgrade a philo to shurelia's in the meantime somewhere. 3 movement speed boosts /W, Ghost, Shurelia/ are just plain amazing.

Merc threads for boots. Way obvious a choice.

You can screw around in normals and get 3 philo stones. It's an awesomely funny way to gain more gold than anyone with any CS in the game. Also, they really start to snowball later and give you really fast items. It's also extremely funny to make people chase you. Then you proceed to regenerate hp and tank more and more damage since your passive kicks in easily.

I built her AP before and well, sure, I get insane damage, but with trinity and the cleaver I can take towers REALLY fast.
I always get trinity force it does help a lot when taking down towers. just poppy is not a good pusher because of her lack of aoe so i can really kill creeps as fast as sivir could that is a disadvantage because i always get paired up with people that don't have any idea what there doing and don't care enough to read strategies they just play it like it is another video game that requires no strats.