Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do YOU have a problem with kha'zix on dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

02-12-2013

Still on the strong side, but not stupidly so. Farmer's rift is still 6 months behind champion balance, so they still scream OP over there and there's a fair chance he'll get another nerf or two. On the plus side, I hear Kassadin is making a comeback over there. Now we just have to wait for some pro to crush with him in a tournament, and Riot may finally do something about him.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-12-2013

I still don't like dealing with Kha'Zix.

IMTOOJUICY

02-12-2013

yea khazix really BUGS me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahlen

02-12-2013

Still probably in the top 3 of melee.

Panzerzs

02-12-2013

Q - Line shot nuke + isolation nuke for higher damage when ambushing (good for dominion)
W - Disruptions + AoE (good for dominion)
E - Leaps and resets after each assist/kill (in addition to increased leap range) = good for dominion
R - Stealth + 3 evolutions that buff all his other spells which are good in dominion
Passive - Go into brush, come out, passive resets more damage + slow = good for dominion

Top 3 in the dominion tier list imo, maybe the best bruiser out of all of them when put with a good team ~!

BeefJerkyHunter

02-12-2013

Quote:
IMTOOJUICY:
yea khazix really BUGS me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god, it's so juicy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-ITF2iI8w