liandrys on fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SleepyDeath

02-11-2013

is it worth buying liandry's on fizz? i am haveing a hard time understanding exactly how the passive item on liandry's would interact with the passive/active of fizz 'w'. does each auto attack apply a full stack of liandrys, or does it reset with each auto attack? i just tried it on him and did lots of damage but that was only because the enemy team had lots of tanky dudes.

can anyone show some light on this subject? thanks

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-11-2013

I don't think it'd be a good idea just because he is really cooldown reliant. You wouldn't be able to proc it as much and you could go void staff instead to gain more MP and AP for a lower price.

Spexray

02-11-2013

His autoattacks don't apply Liandry's because the W is considered an "on-hit" effect. This is similar to how many Teemo's buy Liandry's while incorrectly thinking it effects their poison, though it DOES work very well on his shrooms. Liandry's would proc with full effect on Fizz's Q, and diminished effect on his E and R.

SleepyDeath

02-11-2013

oh, i didnt realize that the magic dmg counted as an on hit effect, that kinda sux. thanks for the heads up