Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

THE way to prevent ALL DODGES.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roar of Typhon

03-03-2013

It's a neat idea. Deserves thought at the very least.

Coolh4x0r

03-03-2013

i can see people taking advantage of this
say they get a really op champ bad a bad team comp (master yi, nidalee, blitzcrank, etc). they'd just dodge que until the laws of chance give him a good team......

on the other hand, we could just make it like normals, so a 5min penalty for dodging a custom game

awkwardbowman

03-03-2013

Dodge penalty. Problem solved. Simple, not going to be abused (at least not nearly as much as this idea), effective enough. Can we please stop this thread?

DraegonSpawn

03-04-2013

I think a better fix is each account can pick 2 champions that they have available to never random as. That way you can select that free champion that you just hate being (me Taric). Or a champion you own that isn't very good on ARAM (por Poppy).
This solution would lower the number of dodgers by a good amount if you ask me.
Because it is typically one or two champions that you just don't want to play on ARAM...EVER.

P.S. I have never dodged, luckily someone else did when I wanted too