Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critical]Game randomly freezes at loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElDynamite

02-11-2013

Randomly, I'll be loading up a game, ranked, normal, or co-op, and the client will randomly freeze on the loading screen.
It freezes as in I have to force quit it, as I can't Alt+Tab out to another window.

I tried restarting the client and sometimes it works, but sometimes it doesn't and the client will freeze again.

I have been banned twice because of this bug, and I'm sitting through another failed loading screen right now, after restarting the client. It worked the third time, lost 9 minutes.

PS. There's nothing wrong with my internet.

Geosynchron

02-12-2013

System specs?

Geosynchron

02-12-2013

lol I just had this happen to me right now. I know the only thing I have done different from other times playing is cmd+tabbing out to do other things while I wait for it to load.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

02-13-2013

Do you guys get bugsplats when this happens? Have you submitted one with your summoner name attached? Can you post logs Game Logs(r3d logs) from a time when this happened?