New Free Champion Rotation (Season Three: Week 2)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ƒearlessScyther

02-13-2013

am i the only one who's waiting for Syndra? :O been waiting for her for some time...

Xanbry

02-14-2013

Tristana is free if you Like League of Legends on Facebook so it doesn't really matter if she isn't free for a long time since you can get her for free.

Outlaw466

02-14-2013

Dat zyra

Alcamy

02-14-2013

I don't like this chombo, god help new league players!

Skip2mylippy

Recruiter

02-14-2013

With so many champs now to pick from... is League going to start increasing the number of free to play champs? 10 doesnt even seem like much anymore with over 100 champs now... personally i would increase free champ rotation to at least 12-14 champs... lets me hear ur thoughts summoners/riot.

Skip2mylippy

Recruiter

02-14-2013

[QUOTE=Skip2mylippy;34674778]With so many champs now to pick from... is League going to start increasing the number of free to play champs? 10 doesnt even seem like much anymore with over 100 champs now... personally i would increase free champ rotation to at least 12-14 champs... lets me hear ur thoughts summoners/riot.

blackace506

Recruiter

02-15-2013

can we have wukong free i want to try him out

Thundahgolem

02-15-2013

You guys had a kinda ****ty number of champions last week for me, but i feel you have made a better than average choice of free champions this week.

Thundahgolem

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip2mylippy View Post
With so many champs now to pick from... is League going to start increasing the number of free to play champs? 10 doesnt even seem like much anymore with over 100 champs now... personally i would increase free champ rotation to at least 12-14 champs... lets me hear ur thoughts summoners/riot.
They only do half of a draft pick battle. They don't want noobs playing draft battles so they make sure by making you get 8 champions manually

Dumseker

02-16-2013

Thresh is new and already put in the "Free to Play" lol some good news!