Zed Nocturne or Kha“Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarhoundMP

02-11-2013

Hello! Finally I have savedup my IP to 6300
I am going to buy all of them, but which should I buy first? I'm lvl around 15. I just want to have fun mostly.

Thanks! See you!

Rauschen

02-11-2013

Zed is, in my opinion, the most fun and rewarding one to learn. However, he is the hardest to pick up and hardest to master out of the 3.

Kha'zix is extremely strong in normal games/solo queue ranked and is extremely fun to play. I would recommend him.

Nocturne is good if you like to make enemies piss themselves (better than Kha'zix can).

WarhoundMP

02-11-2013

Thanks! How are they in the jungle?

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Noc is the best out of the bunch in the jungle when it comes to clear time and post 6 ganks.

Valor And Quinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarhoundMP View Post
Thanks! How are they in the jungle? :)
Nocturne and zed are good in the jungle.
Kha is way better mid or top IMO

WarhoundMP

02-11-2013

In my level there are few junglers because rune page half locked and masteries.
Who should I get?

tsafkaerb

02-11-2013

Nocturne for jungling but khazix is just so much fun.

Rauschen

02-11-2013

Zed is a farm jungler and therefore not extremely useful if you're looking to carry your team to victory (harder to stop a lane from feeding horribly during laning and ultimately losing the game for your team).

Nocturne is a perfect mix between ganking and farming, so I would put him at the top of my list for experienced junglers.

Kha'zix just has ridiculous clear speed and damage along with good sustain, so he's very useful for a novice jungler looking to put a team on his back. (E: He's better at 1v1ing any champion, so he's less reliant on his team to gank or fight unlike Nocturne whose usefulness increases massively when teammates are nearby to make use of his fear).

Kchill

02-11-2013

Nocturne- strong jungle, fun to play with his ult ganks.

Zed- good top lane, and a good skill cap.

Kha- my fav out of the good top/mid 'never jungle him' ok skill cap, really fun to play. His downside He his ban/picked so your chance to play him will be lower then the other two.

Cheeto101

02-11-2013

Khaz is banned most of the time right now, so prob wouldnt pick him up. Noc if you want a strong jungle, Zed if you want a strong laner and an ok jungle.