Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Announcing the Collegiate Program

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diexna

02-13-2013

Quote:
ectoBiologist:
Hi I'm ectoBiologist and I live in Australia therefore I miss out on all the awesome stuff like this. ._.

I hear you.

Bhadeti

02-13-2013

I don't like how they are doing this as "school events" instead of making it more about a local community thing. But on that note, I have searched multiple states including Alabama, Pennsylvania, and even the infamous Texas that is noted in this post, none of which have any schools listed, I am lead to believe that this search engine has some kinks to be worked out.

Black Phoenix

Recruiter

02-13-2013

''swag'' really ?

pathetic

Obnot

02-13-2013

I'm not really sure what brushing your teeth has to do with league of legons. But yeah, ill brush my teeth one more time a day i guess.

IGamer

02-13-2013

So, how does this work? If there isn't a club at the college we just make one?

Arc193

Recruiter

02-13-2013

agreed with IGamer, no idea

McNipponator

02-13-2013

So what if High School wants to get into this, cause where i live there are quite a few high schoolers who would like to have a club but its only for colleges

asatara

02-13-2013

why is there no high school possibilities?

LeadStriker

02-13-2013

lol club?
areyou ****ing kidding me?

Azerfell

02-13-2013

I really think this is a great way to have people in schools to form a club not only does it help with your strategies but also get rid of time at school.