Announcing the Collegiate Program

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrianMDC

02-12-2013

This is way cool, how about the same thing but organized by city, state or neighborhood. Some of us are out of college, never went or are too young yet. lets get league going on locally. Also, shouldn't they be crammin and studying instead of playing LoL? haha.

SanDavid

02-12-2013

Man, they don't have my college :/...

Art336

02-12-2013

For some reason, I can't find a button or link anywhere to actually make a team. I found the place to search for my college, but not where I can make one.

charOhRams

02-12-2013

Haha nice, my school has a club! GO COLORADO STATE!

SqueeAlisonBrie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Didn't one of the pro players in the S3 advertisement say he was taking a break from school? Why only at schools?

jebz

02-12-2013

Is there a website for this? I mean, I can search for a school, and found out my school has a LOL club, but is there an actual website for this collegiate "league"?

I found this website, http://lol.cstarleague.com/, and I'm going to assume that's the correct one?

edit: also found ivylol via google.

IvyLoL Rawrsoar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebz View Post
Is there a website for this? I mean, I can search for a school, and found out my school has a LOL club, but is there an actual website for this collegiate "league"?

I found this website, http://lol.cstarleague.com/, and I'm going to assume that's the correct one?

edit: also found ivylol via google.

Glad you found us! I am the President of IvyLoL. If you're interested in getting your team/school involved or just want more information, AMA!

Pasalune

02-12-2013

how to nab a kick as swag? Really?! It seems, that aside from programmers, animators and 3d modeleers, who probably do not even play the game, the entire Riot staff is full of *******..
Swag... For **** sake...

Lenarin

02-12-2013

What about high schools? I'm a high school teacher and have been trying to get the nerds unified (started a MTG club this year already) and looking into D&D and LOL. but it would be great to have riot support on the endeavor.

Raef Wolfe

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSounds View Post
So do I need a faculty advisor?
Yes. It ads a level of legitimacy to your club so Riot knows you're not just a bunch of disorganized schmucks lookin for free stuff