Rengar needs buff?

YES! 65 80.25%
NO.... 12 14.81%
He is unpopular champ, I don't play as him much. 4 4.94%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think Rengar needs buff?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamboo Worrior

02-10-2013

Hi, after playing so many top champs and junglers, im now obsessed with playing Rengar, this is a very unique champ easily makes players fall in love with him.

Sadly, I found this champ is really hard to handle. I have been trying this champ in bots games and customized games so many times, but once I played in normal games, Rengar becomes so unpractical, his skills are fancy but not useful.

Especially his throops, I have a hard time to accumulate them. And thinking of I have to spend 800 in early game to buy this item is really pain in the ass.

Guys, do you think Rengar needs a buff?

Noodlesyet

02-10-2013

I think they need to make his stacks on Bonetooth Necklace more achievable, I find myself losing the stacks I gain from the same fight and it is nearly impossible to reach 14 stacks with his current state.

I also think his cooldowns should be a little lower and the delay on his ultimate to be shorter. He is meant to be a quick, stealthy assassin and take out targets and be able to get out, not a tanky bruiser who stays in the fights. He was perfect when he first came out concerning his role, but obviously his numbers were extremely overpowered. Riot has changed him from a stealth assassin to a Bruiser...typical Riot.

BoresRaptor

02-10-2013

rengar need ulti without 3 stupid sec delay

Bamboo Worrior

02-10-2013

So true, his ulti needs time to activate...he is squishy as hell and when he got CC, his ulti doesnt save him at all... I'm struggling if I should buy necklace....

Xarue

02-10-2013

Yeah, hes weak in most area then after a while late game he kinda start to suck lemons.

Oz SammyD X

02-11-2013

Yes he does need a buff, he is way to weak and squishy, not to mention the stupid ultimate with 3 second delay, if Shaco can flash and become invicible instantly then why does a champion like Rengar have to wait 3 seconds? not to mention its his ultimate not his Q like Shaco has, so unfair and makes no sense.

Bamboo Worrior

02-11-2013

btw, what items do you have for Rengar? and his necklace? do you think its neccessary to keep them in late game? Because I found I'm so useless in the late game.....I got 8/1/2 up to the middle game, then my whole team started snowballing, as a fighter, I was so frustrated that I really couldnt do anything. My mains are Xin and Wukong, compare to them Rengar is so retarded....

SloMoTurtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

They broke this champ down when they tried to balance him up. I don't think he needs a buff I think he needs a remake somewhow. It's true he sucks late game but he is very dominant early game and he's too much of an all or nothing champ. (totally wreck or get totally wrecked) Never seen a rengar doing just ok...IMO the remake resides in his warcry/heal thing (remove heal and change that skill that just doesnt fit with his kit for something passive + weak active (short speed boost maybe). AND ult should be instant invisibility. Sorry for not bringing any deep investigation I just dont have the time for that

Ionic Pulse

02-11-2013

Yes he does need a buff late game he is nothing but feed to the other team his ult instead of a 3.75 sec delay when getting attacked it should be 1.75 sec or atleast give his ult back if he dies before it activates and give him his damage or sustain back.

Mocubic

02-16-2013

agree he really need some buff