Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't log into this client.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stevebrulerules

02-10-2013

I am not hacked. I can still log in and out of the LoL website. I changed my password too, just in case. I still can't log into this PBE. I am brand new to PBE's, do I need to make a separate username and/or password? What am I doing wrong? I really want to test this out!

Help please!
Cheers!

stevebrulerules

02-10-2013

"While we aren't quite ready for a full open beta launch, we wanted to share the Mac client with PBE players to help us find bugs and give feedback."
-Udyr

Oops, looks like I got too far ahead of myself. Does anyone know when the next PBE signups are?

sciyth

02-11-2013

They are usually on the first day of the month. Next one should be March 1st.

Excalibur15

02-11-2013

ur kidding

sciyth

02-11-2013

Quote:
Excalibur15:
ur kidding

Nope. Used to be the first 3 days of the month but I believe it's down to just one.

Laflin

02-11-2013

When March 1st comes! How do I sign up?

LionCaster

02-12-2013

Aw, darn. Was totally hoping to play on my Mac tonight...oh well. I'll just reboot into Windows. :P

sciyth

02-12-2013

this is the link https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index (https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index)

but if you try to use, you will be redirected to a thread in the PBE forum stating that it is closed.

ThunderDad

02-14-2013

I'm also experiencing this problem. Hopefully Riot will figure this out.

Akuseru

02-14-2013

@LeNoirChat: this client is for logging into the Beta servers only, it will not log you into the live servers. There will be another release in the future that will allow you to log into the normal servers.