Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragesauce

10-26-2010

@ Fellathar:

Chat logs? What you text to people doesn't just vanish into the ether... If you managed to get ALL FIVE of your opponents to report you, I guaranfkintee you it wasn't because you 'owned them really bad'. Your tears do make us stronger, though, please continue..

N1ghtmareMoon

10-26-2010

I've reported hundreds of players for TOS and SC rules. its because they either lose 4 times and leave, which only benefits the opponents, as they are " fed" after such nonsense.

Everything else is like candy compared to the morons who just up and leave after 4 deaths

Bracewar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

well you have yet to ban me and i doubt you banned anyone ive reported so i really couldnt care at all.

Xaanthaar

10-26-2010

I've had so many bad experiences in this game related to this that I am happy to see that something is being done. Just last night I uninstalled the game because of harrassment by people who think that I should be bothered by their inflated ego. I most likely won't come back to the game anytime soon, but at least Riot is getting off their butts and doing something about it.

Fellathar

10-26-2010

LOL I just said you got owned. You have a bad lineup. Then they started to rage XD "Your tear makes us stronger? You are funny because you think you are part of something. The only community that riot loves is the money community. :P Still if u are naive enough I dont care. I just wanted to give MY point of view that is as true and valid as yours.

FlipAko

10-26-2010

Good stuff.

Spooli

10-26-2010

Thank you for throwing out warnings, but in this free-game community, warnings are ****. Please start banning accounts with substantial reports, only then will people start shaping up when they lose their purchased stuff. Warnings are the wrist slap of the internet gaming community, nobody cares until a hand is chopped off.

Skad˘˘sh

10-26-2010

All good and well on the bans but.....the true rager will start a new acct, Rp any and all chars avail, Rp XP/IP boosts to have enough IP available for the 7 RP'd runepages, and lol/rage/troll all the way to 30. Banning of the offensive account does absolutely nothing! We do thank you for showing us you are on it and in it to win it and all about banning the ultra ragers....but I call shenanigans

Fellathar

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skad˘˘sh View Post
All good and well on the bans but.....the true rager will start a new acct, Rp any and all chars avail, Rp XP/IP boosts to have enough IP available for the 7 RP'd runepages, and lol/rage/troll all the way to 30. Banning of the offensive account does absolutely nothing! We do thank you for showing us you are on it and in it to win it and all about banning the ultra ragers....but I call shenanigans
I was thinking about that too. I rest my case.

Elucidate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellathar View Post
Check my profile... check ur profile. I have more than 1200 wins and a lot of experience. I just simply dont play ranked games because I dont like competitive gaming. Besides I never said I was pro or something I just said I owned them. What? Did you ever had a really lucky game? I did
yeah dude people are mad lame about loosing, ive got banned on xboxlive a few times now after owning kids the whole clan will report me for cheating or something and i get banned for a week i believe it would happen more on here too