Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YellowSummoner

11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal Meth Kid View Post
I do agree to this, but prior to this, I have had the great experience of being placed in games with "low elo noobs". You may be asking what do I mean by this? Well what I mean is I have not only been stuck with complete and total *******s, but aswell as very, very, VERY BAD players. Whom of whick I have seen get scores such as between 1-5 kills which isn't so bad ( personally I get alot more kills than this, I like to play carries ) BUT then you look at there death score and its anywhere from 5-30!!!! I've been stuck in a game with a master yi ( whos name is disclosed atm ) and he got 5/23/2. Now I don't no about any of you... BUT THEY NEED TO FIX THE Q SELECTION. IM SICK OF LOSING GAMES BECAUSE MY TEAM MATES SUCK, OR THEY ARE JUST TO STUCK UP TO DO ANYTHING!!! I'm not saying I've never had alot of deaths to kills.... But I'm saying RIOT DO SOMTHING ABOUT THESE SCRUBS! K-thx.

AND I have another sudjestion. DO ANOTHER DOUBLE IP WEEKEND, NOT JUST ONE TIME. DO IT AFEW TIMES!!!!

But seriousely... you should do somthing about these very bad, stuck up, or just low elo idiots.... they ruin my Ranked and Normal q games... Yes I know you can make a "pre made" But personally.. I like to solo Q, but these are the players that ruin it for me
Boom. Right there, guy. Who's to say that's a normal score for them? They may have just been having a bad game, as everyone does. Stop whining?

Llwynn

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal Meth Kid View Post
I do agree to this, but prior to this, I have had the great experience of being placed in games with "low elo noobs". You may be asking what do I mean by this? Well what I mean is I have not only been stuck with complete and total *******s, but aswell as very, very, VERY BAD players. Whom of whick I have seen get scores such as between 1-5 kills which isn't so bad ( personally I get alot more kills than this, I like to play carries ) BUT then you look at there death score and its anywhere from 5-30!!!! I've been stuck in a game with a master yi ( whos name is disclosed atm ) and he got 5/23/2. Now I don't no about any of you... BUT THEY NEED TO FIX THE Q SELECTION. IM SICK OF LOSING GAMES BECAUSE MY TEAM MATES SUCK, OR THEY ARE JUST TO STUCK UP TO DO ANYTHING!!! I'm not saying I've never had alot of deaths to kills.... But I'm saying RIOT DO SOMTHING ABOUT THESE SCRUBS! K-thx.

AND I have another sudjestion. DO ANOTHER DOUBLE IP WEEKEND, NOT JUST ONE TIME. DO IT AFEW TIMES!!!!

But seriousely... you should do somthing about these very bad, stuck up, or just low elo idiots.... they ruin my Ranked and Normal q games... Yes I know you can make a "pre made" But personally.. I like to solo Q, but these are the players that ruin it for me
How about they are bad players, scrubs, and noobish because, instead of people helping them learn, they just get screamed at and taunted game after game after game. Maybe it's just me, but after having ONE bad game and getting screamed at through the whole ****ed thing, I tend to not wan't to listen to anyone afterwards. Perhaps if everyones first response was NOT to start calling someone an idiot or "Worst [char] you've ever seen" or go into all chat and tell them that your team sucks/isn't you're fault and so on, and instead HELPED teach the player the nuances of the character they chose, you would have a better community to play with.

deccy

12-21-2010

Can you give my account back, please. I didnt do anything!?!?!?

Exoindo

07-06-2011

Yoursoft Deserves a ban, He was constantly insulting going on about his IQ destroying all possible team synergy without him we would of at least had a chance to win, but the entire game he wall texted while insulting me. I checked his match history its is 90% loss's in ranked I'm not 100% but i believe he does the same thing in all of his ranked games ruining everyone's ranked experience as well as being a complete jerk, I'm sure you guys have many reports about him just thought id post here seeing as how he fits the thread so well, Thank you for reading my post I strongly believe this game would be better off without him.

L2P Mate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

F*ck the rules. Coming from a DotA background. I seriously ask myself, did Riot design this game for 8 year olds. I mean, if you have a ****ing 1-11 ezreal, who has 2 zeals in 34 mins. How in any way can you be constructive?

DeathMaker27

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Summoners!

This is our gentle, but firm, reminder that we're paying attention to player reports. Over the course of the past week alone, over 1,000 players have had their accounts suspended for poor behavior, player harassment, and other breaches of League of Legends Terms of Use. If you're a stickler, our TOU can be found here, but remember that we've provided you a blueprint for how a good player behaves. Following the various tenets of the Summoner's Code is the simplest method to ensuring that you're staying out of trouble, and are contributing to the community in a positive way.

We all love League of Legends, and there is no reason for our behavior to create a negative experience for anyone else. So have fun, stay positive, and keep to the Code!
I always get report for no reason just because i kill the enemy team they report me for like hackign when i dont. and my own team reports me for KS like i dont believe in KS i believe in Kill Support!