Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

senatorwolf

10-29-2010

so..... it took them what months on top of months to ban 1k people out of ALL those reported submissions..... fail

krasts

10-29-2010

i would like to see the banlist

Crantastic

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatorwolf View Post
so..... it took them what months on top of months to ban 1k people out of ALL those reported submissions..... fail
That was 1,000 bans over the past week alone, as they stated in the post.

Sometimes though, my game gets stuck at the "skip waiting for statistics" screen and I'm not able to report a player. It would definitely help if there was another way to report outside of the post-game lobby.

StalkerJamforx

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolatyourmom View Post
and i will bet that at least 800 of those accounts were reported for minor infractions and/or harmless comments about a players skill...

i for one am sick of players (read individuals) that are so neutered and protected in their daily lives that, when they get online, can't handle a jab or two. I am not in pull-ups anymore and i will assume you are not either. I will however ridicule you if you have repeating connection problems, or try to 1v1 me with as garen with a support class.. you will lose and you should have known better... and no I don't care if you get offended...

Tell your mom to take a shower I'm coming over after this game!
Hey, I found one of those 10 yr old's you were talking about!

StalkerJamforx

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnayStar View Post
You are the synopsis of everything that is wrong with the community. Trolling is bad. Always. It has nothing to do with a sense of humor -- In fact it is a having a -Good- sense of humor that makes it pointless. At worst, frustrating at best a nuisance. Real life is not an affliction like some sort of disease, its a responsibility. If you dont have 1 hour to devout uninterrupted to a game -Dont- play that game. If your internet modem consists of two toasters welded together with bubblegum in the slots, DONT play an online game where others are depending on you. Its that simple.

I hope you're one of the One Thousand. Riot wont need the 1,000 because the cleaner the community gets the better it gets The kind of person who gets off on degenerate behaviors and degrading actions is Not the kind of person who buys Anything that is free. It takes someone with a level of understanding and -Respect- to do that. I personally spent a few bucks on riot points and encouraged my friends to do the same, as a thumbs up for the company. I didn't even want anything from the store.

If they can ban enough numbskulls to get the rest to fall in line and start playing constructive and not freak out when someone gives them critique on their item build or ragequit when it looks like you might lose(Pro tip, its not a loss til the nexus dies) Myself and people like me would probably make another investment into the game. Even with stiff competition right around the corner.

More importantly, Fantastic job Riot. I can regretably remember a few times I had to report someone who was disgustingly misbehaved especially people -Claiming- Riot doesn't ban anyone and Wont ban them. I hope they got it first.
EXACTLY what I would have said. Well said!!!

DarkPurity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Good to know that reporting works!!! Thanks Riot.

DarkPurity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELICIOUSBUTTSEX View Post
if matchmaking din't pair me up with first time junglers and people who don't know what pinging is then i would stop ragin. it's very seldom i lose a game because the other team was individually better than me. it alway my team refuses to target anything but neutral minions, or the tank cause he went in first. i don't get mean right away, i suggest different build or play style more beneficial to the overall goal but i'm not gonna sugar-coat my words about their bad playing because the truth hurts their feelings
I find constructive criticism to be a lot better than simply raging when you feel your team is not up to par, raging often just has the opposite affect of annoying your teammates to where they wont feel like trying or they simply rage back and spend more time typing than playing.

wudaplantdothis

10-31-2010

I can make accounts faster than you can ban them! Lawlawlawl

Krystal Meth Kid

11-01-2010

I do agree to this, but prior to this, I have had the great experience of being placed in games with "low elo noobs". You may be asking what do I mean by this? Well what I mean is I have not only been stuck with complete and total *******s, but aswell as very, very, VERY BAD players. Whom of whick I have seen get scores such as between 1-5 kills which isn't so bad ( personally I get alot more kills than this, I like to play carries ) BUT then you look at there death score and its anywhere from 5-30!!!! I've been stuck in a game with a master yi ( whos name is disclosed atm ) and he got 5/23/2. Now I don't no about any of you... BUT THEY NEED TO FIX THE Q SELECTION. IM SICK OF LOSING GAMES BECAUSE MY TEAM MATES SUCK, OR THEY ARE JUST TO STUCK UP TO DO ANYTHING!!! I'm not saying I've never had alot of deaths to kills.... But I'm saying RIOT DO SOMTHING ABOUT THESE SCRUBS! K-thx.

AND I have another sudjestion. DO ANOTHER DOUBLE IP WEEKEND, NOT JUST ONE TIME. DO IT AFEW TIMES!!!!

But seriousely... you should do somthing about these very bad, stuck up, or just low elo idiots.... they ruin my Ranked and Normal q games... Yes I know you can make a "pre made" But personally.. I like to solo Q, but these are the players that ruin it for me

Skeeep

11-02-2010

Will we ever be able to report AFKers or leavers again?