Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finding t33m0

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELICIOUSBUTTSEX View Post
if matchmaking din't pair me up with first time junglers and people who don't know what pinging is then i would stop ragin. it's very seldom i lose a game because the other team was individually better than me. it alway my team refuses to target anything but neutral minions, or the tank cause he went in first. i don't get mean right away, i suggest different build or play style more beneficial to the overall goal but i'm not gonna sugar-coat my words about their bad playing because the truth hurts their feelings
this is win. i completely agree with you. like i said, if you want us to stop trolling them for their bad playing then stop putting them on our teams and make a matchmaking system more based of experience. also we have those profile badges, how bout basing it off of the takedowns. obviously takedowns is a huge roll in the game (turrets destroyed, assist, and kills)

i think if the matchmaking system was based more off wins and takedowns everybody would be happy. because after you hit 30 it does get harder to keep high elo when you guys keep putting trash players with good ones everygame. match the noobz with the noobz. match the pros with the pros. base it off experience.

Finding t33m0

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of the gods View Post
this is win. i completely agree with you. like i said, if you want us to stop trolling them for their bad playing then stop putting them on our teams and make a matchmaking system more based of experience. also we have those profile badges, how bout basing it off of the takedowns. obviously takedowns is a huge roll in the game (turrets destroyed, assist, and kills)

i think if the matchmaking system was based more off wins (not W/L ratio) and takedowns everybody would be happy. because after you hit 30 it does get harder to keep high elo when you guys keep putting trash players with good ones everygame. match the noobz with the noobz. match the pros with the pros. base it off experience.

Shiroi Kage

10-29-2010

Yes, yes and yes!
Community regulation FTW!!!

PS: Two types of people should be banned without mercy: 1) Those who when losing or when something goes wrong in a match go nuts on their team cursing them to heck and going on a rage-quit rampage. 2) Those who think they're better than anyone else and try to dictate their play style on the players (Advice is more than welcome but please don't go calling people n00bs just because they like to follow a different build that appeals not to you ... I mean srsly!)

Fre

10-29-2010

I call bull**** on this thread. I doubt anyone has been banned. Show a list of accounts that is actively updated. Screenshot or it didn't happen.

BunnayStar

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by delima05 View Post
I guess this is a good thing. The biggest problem is probably players going afk, im assuming they have something more important to deal with so i am okay with that, not too much the players who join and afk right away, obv they should be aware whats going on at home. About the trolls and people showing disrespect, well that happens in every game, and also Real life. in the end the only people you are hurting are yourselves riot, a 1,000 less people who aren't buying RP. I don't think their are too many people leaving due to a disrespectful player, there's tons and never going to be able to control it. And its fun from time to time to have a good sense of humor.
You are the synopsis of everything that is wrong with the community. Trolling is bad. Always. It has nothing to do with a sense of humor -- In fact it is a having a -Good- sense of humor that makes it pointless. At worst, frustrating at best a nuisance. Real life is not an affliction like some sort of disease, its a responsibility. If you dont have 1 hour to devout uninterrupted to a game -Dont- play that game. If your internet modem consists of two toasters welded together with bubblegum in the slots, DONT play an online game where others are depending on you. Its that simple.

I hope you're one of the One Thousand. Riot wont need the 1,000 because the cleaner the community gets the better it gets The kind of person who gets off on degenerate behaviors and degrading actions is Not the kind of person who buys Anything that is free. It takes someone with a level of understanding and -Respect- to do that. I personally spent a few bucks on riot points and encouraged my friends to do the same, as a thumbs up for the company. I didn't even want anything from the store.

If they can ban enough numbskulls to get the rest to fall in line and start playing constructive and not freak out when someone gives them critique on their item build or ragequit when it looks like you might lose(Pro tip, its not a loss til the nexus dies) Myself and people like me would probably make another investment into the game. Even with stiff competition right around the corner.

More importantly, Fantastic job Riot. I can regretably remember a few times I had to report someone who was disgustingly misbehaved especially people -Claiming- Riot doesn't ban anyone and Wont ban them. I hope they got it first.

Jikanu

10-29-2010

what about people who make occasional troll-jokes when another player is being a complete jerk? Are they gonna get banned without warning? Because, seeing as it's simply a form of defense against a player who's harassing you, i dont think that should really be bannable, especially if you're a contributing member of the team. And by trolling, i dont mean using offensive language, but simply gently mocking the obviously angry teammate.

Lugians

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

I like this. I just hope people that have excessive leaves get banned as well. I played a game yesterday & a guy had 300 wins and 178 leaves.

Another guy told me he has poor connection in minnesota, 300 wins 58 leaves. hmm
If thats the case I must have really good connection then 700 wins 4 leaves (due to crash)

On my friends list if you leave more than 10% of your games I remove you. Ex. 300 wins if you leave 31 games ur gone.

I was hoping to see the banning list of names & their offense :P

Mrakness

10-29-2010

Thx riot.

LeagondMiner

10-29-2010

What happens to afkers, the rest of team who keeps playing even when odds are aggainst should gain xtra xp

VVolfman

10-29-2010

This is stupid you will never stop the problem like this when your game is F2P. You see the problem is solved easily by the education and use of /ignore.They could build in a simple auto ignore option when profanity is used. Throwing man hours on this is stupid. AFKing and leavers are a design problem not a player problem banning wont solve it either.