Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helltoad

10-28-2010

lol im lvl 17 and im getting paired with lvl 25+ is that good or bad? OH and a dude named Foulness starts game with 2.5 attack speed and 300 damage with ashe and twitch

SilverToxicVenom

10-28-2010

I hate to say it but being paired with higher level players can be a good thing. Learning to see what they use and how is, well for lack of better words, comforting.

VIPunk

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helltoad View Post
lol im lvl 17 and im getting paired with lvl 25+ is that good or bad? OH and a dude named Foulness starts game with 2.5 attack speed and 300 damage with ashe and twitch
runes and masteries

Drankou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

Good to see riot taking action on those who ruin the game.

Grimskuldar

10-28-2010

I really hope you guys are reading and taking action against poor behavior. I just went through a game where a player constantly harassed me and other player on our team.

Ramziis

10-28-2010

Nice Pirates of the Caribbean reference.

DayManNn

10-28-2010

soooooooo, what ur saying is a million kids can just rage quit, or disc never come back, or just simply leave and ruin 50 percent of lol games and u cant do anything to ban them, buuuuutt some whinny 13 ****** gets to cry about how u ks him or how u called him an idiot and u ban them. glad to see u keep ur fans in mind..... btw, ban urselfs for ur horrible server updates which seem to crash everything

Kasean

10-28-2010

Thank you Riot!

Rez78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPunk View Post
runes and masteries
I'm pretty sure starting with 2.5 attack speed and 300 Damage is bull. I have a full page of tier 3 attack speed runes and trust me-you don't get 2.5 speed, not with twitch or teemo nor anyone else. Most I've seen is /maybe/ 1.2 with a dagger. And for 300 damage (I assume physical damage) only one I know of who can get to bout 100 at level 1 with masteries (Not including runes, don't have damage runs) is Sion with a longsword (98+ damage) So....

Whomever thinks that starting with 2.5 attack speed/300 Damage is right well either the person was wrong about the accusation or someone hacked.

(As for banning, good!) Though I think everyone 'rages' once in awhile, gets mad, is rude, ect. I agree with it fully though.

Baculus

10-28-2010

1,000 out of 3,000,000 players is 0.03%. Obviously not high enough.