Accounts Banned for TOU Violations

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Add me to own

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding Princess View Post
Banning people could not and should not happen, especially without a requeue button amidst elo matchup problems.

This whole ordeal had me look over the 'summoners code' - basically, communication and teamwork and 'niceness'. If your team makeup isn't right, it isn't right - 90 seconds isn't going to fix a handful of people who pick some (sometimes useless) hero and insta-lock in. That, coupled with broken elo matchmaking almost ensures a loss. This is the stage at which people get furious - because one person feeding means one enemy is buffed which means that one enemy suddenly one shots anyone who faces it. The natural reaction is for people to get mad and say things 'deconstructive'.

I'm saying that it's not worth a ban. If I joined a game, insta-locked Yi and played without saying a word, that's just as bad as saying a thousand ****ty comments to my team - disregard for the team makeup, disregard for others, and... well, pretty greedy.

Overhead, I can guarantee at least 100 of those 1000 are innocent, or at least mostly-innocent, unless each player was hand picked by Riot themselves rather than just taking a clump of people with 80+ reports. People do report for stupid things, and I am sure that there are players that would write fake reports about people they got into a disagreement with.

A questionable move, Riot. I do have to wonder why took priority over more important updates, like re-balancing the lower-tier heroes and working on the new ones.
First of all if someone had +80 reports theres something worng there hes obviously being a disruptive player. And if its not a auto ban system there picking people so they know they deserve it. If it anything i was surpised to only see 1,000 theres way more players than that acting extremly rude and curse at players constanlty for simple mistakes and leaving.

Add me to own

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells mishap View Post
ganked by riot.
lol

kursch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-27-2010

Show me the list

Ideal Victory

10-27-2010

This is finally happen to those who just want to lose the game to other team or fed the other to make our team lose. We should have another section for people who just fed like 0/15/0 or something like that and is much easier for you guys to identify and also for us to report also

crimsonlyre

10-27-2010

so glad that this is actually being looked at. Thanks, Riot!

MaeFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellathar View Post
LOL how can you confirm or deny the tickets are real or just people mad??? I got my account banned because a whole team I was against reported me.... the reason? I owned them really bad. So no one of them was banned for all I know and they lied about me violating any rule of TOU. I thik you should re-think your ban policy.
ya... I am pretty sure they can look into it by pulling a chatlog or something. If you got banned, they probably saw that you were being a jerk saying things like "YOU MAD BRO?!" over and over again .-. They don't ban without being able to prove it. Not many games do. There are always ways to tell what a person did in games like these.

MaeFire

10-27-2010

IMO I believe that people who purposefully throw the game should get banned.

example: anivia user CONSTANTLY icewalls behind enemy to let them get away, or they icewall you in to keep you from not dying.

Second opinion...If a person Leaves, and there is no justifiable reason... (say they leave like 50 games total) there should be an auto temp ban on them, so they end up having to wait like a week until their leave counter is reset. (hope that makes sense...)

Yes, we all have our "need to leave" moments, but excessive leaving should be held accountable.

TaikoxKashi

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana View Post
I always start my match with "hello friends, ready to have a happy game!?" then i get called a phag
I always start the game with "Yo bros, hope you don't mind but i enjoy playing LoL without any pants on."

People generally are ok with it.

Bud Studly

10-27-2010

I love it. Keep up the good work!

KrashKourse

Recruiter

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0 Sh17 B1g View Post
I honestly think being bad should be bannable. After all, the only reason people ever report anyone its usually either a feeder or a better player that cant take the badness.

This guys name!! i put this in to Google translate and it came up as what it looks like. i do not like names like this. I Hope Riot changes this persons name for looking like bad words.